Swimming, Hugs and Kisses

Zayn's POV

She's more beautiful than anything I've ever seen. I actually did not picture her to be that beautiful!

But really, her eyes are so innocent, her face so lively, her attitude so lovely and she, herself, so perfect.

'Woah wait there Zayn. What are you thinking? What about the media? Fans?' My conscience warned.

Shut up. I'll think what I want to, you've got no right in my life. I mean, you have got right in my life but not in my that personal matters!

I take a bite of the pancake and remove my gaze from the wall to see an...empty plate?

"Woah Iris, you ate all that in like 2 seconds?" I questioned

"Don't blame me, I was hungry! And I'm such a good cook, these pancakes are so heavenly"

"Self obsessed much?"

She shook her head and smiled.

And as much cliché as this sounds, my heart started beating at the rate of 1000 beats per second.

Her smile gave me the butterflies.

I bit my lip to resist doing anything. I don't wanna look like a creep.

"Walk?" She asked

"Huh?"

"Wanna walk in the backyard?"

"Sure"

I quickly finished my pancakes and stood up.

"So Zayn, how's the alien?" She questioned as we started walking in the backyard.

"What alien?"

"The one in your dream"

"Shut up" I chuckled and punched her arm lightly.

Only that, it wasn't lightly for her. She fell down, rolled thrice and landed straight in the swimming pool...

"Sorr- Hahahahhahahahha" I fell on the ground laughing. Don't blame me, it's so funny!

Her hair was all over her face and she looked, okay, a bit scary.

She gave me the death glare, still in the swimming pool. I was still laughing my ass off.

She got out of the swimming pool and ran towards me. "BEAR HUG!" She shouted.

And before I could comprehend anything, I was engulfed in a cold and not so pleasant hug.

As much as I started to shiver, the butterflies appeared yet again.

'Question?'

Yeah?

If humans have butterflies in their stomach when they are nervous then what do butterflies have in their stomach in such a situation?

Can't you shut up and let me enjoy the moment? Buzz kill.

As I finished talking to myself, I found that I was at the edge of the pool.

She did not just

And I was in ice cold swimming pool water within less than a second.

Before she could do anything, I pulled her by her foot into the pool

We had a shouting and shivering fit. I hope her neighbours are at work...

After a while, the water felt a bit less cold.

We both got out of the pool, dried ourselves and went inside the house.

She went to her room, probably to change.
She came out in a blue shirt and pink pyjamas and threw a pair of clothes at me.

I examined the clothes. They appeared to be her dad's.

She motioned towards the bathroom. I quickly got changed and joined her again.

She increased the heat in the room. I'm gonna have a fever, I swear.

She poked my cheek, then ran to the couch and sat on it, shielding her face.

"What are you even doing?" I asked, smiling at her childish behaviour.

She kissed her bear and hugged it and motioned towards the chair.

Oh how I wish, I was the bear.

Woah Zayn. Shut up with the romantic cliché dialogues.

I sat down in front of her. Moments later, she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful, like she had no bother and no complaints for the world. Like nothing worried her.

I quietly got up, re-dressed in the postman uniform and left the house.

Yeah, I just had the best day of my life.
No, we are never meeting again. I don't want to fall for someone who cannot be mine.
And above all, I don't want media to ruin her life like they ruined mine.

------

Vote, Comment and Share :) X