Waiting, Parcels and Meeting

Iris's POV

I've never waited for a moment with some much enthusiasm as I have to meet Zayn.

Not exactly because he's famous. I just seem to like the way he's so childish even when he's so popular and appears to be such a bad boy, totally out of limits.

Mum and dad are gone for work, so it's me and just me today. Probably Zayn soon too.

I stare at the clear sky, a couple or so clouds visible. He would be here any minute now. I stare at my Hello Kitty slippers, blue pyjamas and black shirt. Honestly, I didn't bother to properly get dressed after a bath. I mean, who gets dressed on a holiday?

Today's our Boss's birthday. So he decided to give us all a day off. He is one of the most kind and generous bosses I have ever seen!

I laid on my black couch and felt myself drifting off to sleep.

It wasn't long before my precious sleep got interrupted by someone out of their mind, ringing the bell at the speed of like 500000000 times per millisecond.

You don't mess with my sleep.

I stomped towards the door and pulled it with a jerk, only to hurt my hand. I searched for the criminal. The door bolt. Of course.

I unbolted the door and open it. A gust of deathly freezing wind blew inside the house. My body shivered involuntarily.

I looked for the damn person who interrupted my sleep.

Standing there was a guy.

...

With a parcel.

What? Whom did you expect? Dan, Phil and Tyler Oakley? Sorry to disappoint you.

"Ma'am, please sign this" he said.

Wait. I've heard that voice before.

"Zayn?" I whispered.

"Shut up! They'll come to know!"

"Who might be they? And why the hell are you wearing a cap? And why are you disguised as a postman? Oh God, did you kidnap someone to get that dress? Are you hiding from police? I AM NOT GOING TO HIDE YOU IN MY HOUSE! What if they find out that you're here with me? They will imprison you. Your family will get you outta there but what about me? My family might never know! I'll be stuck there with people who might even try to steal the -"

"SHUT UP! I'm hiding from media. Are you going to let me in so I can explain or not?" He asked.

Woah, Thank God. I mentally even pictured myself in a court room

I let him in and closed the door.

"I got the clothes from my stylist. Nobody's going to jail. And, Wait! Hello Kitty slippers. Seriously?"

"What's wrong with Hello Kitty Slippers?" I huffed, feeling offended.

"Nothing" He gave a weird knowing smile. Here here boy, do you think I'm some dumbass?

He started removing his clothes. WAIT, WHAT IS HE DOING?

"What in the world are you doing?" I asked, shielding my eyes.

"Removing my clothes"

"Wait! Why?"

"Don't worry. You won't get to see my sexy ass today. I've worn my normal clothes underneath these"

"That's why you look so... fat" I said.

"Haha, we both know I still look sexy"

"Yeah yeah, Whatever"

I sat on the couch, thinking about nothing.

After he took the uniform off, he looked at me in the eye.

Now I get it why it's called eye contact!
Wait, that means, I've been staring at him?

Weird

We stared at each other for like another awkwardly awkward 23.5 seconds

"Pancakes?" I asked.

"What?"

"Uhm, I mean, wanna eat pancakes for lunch?"

"Yeah, okay"

Way to make it awkward Iris, just Great.

------

Thanks a lot to ever single person who's reading this story! And thanks for 1K+ reads and 100+ likes!

Vote, Comment and Share! :) X