Boyfriend, Nobody and Maybe

Zayn's POV

What the hell happened to Iris? I never imagined that she could even shout.

I stared at the scene. Iris, a guy and I. I was trying to get her attention and was failing, she was talking to the guy and - wait, everything makes sense now!

I knew it! It's probably her boyfriend.

But why aren't I happy for her? Why do I feel sad?

Because you're being a bitch. Quit the act. You like her.

Thank you conscience for ruining it. I do not like her! She's like a friend. It's just that, I didn't want her to be the same. I mean, I really cannot imagine her with someone. It's kinda unbelievable.

And then, she was plainly ignoring me. She even shouted! Like how can such a calm looking person shout?

I was constantly trying to get her attention and she was ignoring me like dirt! Not something I am used to. But honestly, it kinda annoyed me. Why was he getting more attention as compared to me?

Shut up Zayn! You're so dumb! He's her boyfriend, obviously she would give him more attention. More than you.

How do you kill your conscience? Wait. I'll rephrase that. How do you kill your conscience without harming yourself?

Because my conscience was irritating me.

But maybe, it's correct. I mean, he's her boyfriend for Christ's Sake! He would matter more to her than me, of course.

If I'm not needed, I'll just leave. I mean, I know what she's going through but all I did was ask what happened. And then, she went all rude and sassy on me.

I walked down the aisle and sat on one of the seats. I needed some time to clear my mind.

Why am I here? Just to see if she was fine? And she doesn't even give a damn.

I stare at the ceiling and I feel my eyes stin with tears. This was just too much. Nobody realises the effort I put in, in just keeping everything together. I shouldn't have came here. I should've stayed in Los Angeles. My fault. It's always my fault.

Probably my fault that I'm even alive. This situation is just making me a pessimist. But well, who even cares about me?

Nobody.

I stared at my phone. Maybe, I can send a text to her one last time.

Maybe.

*

Me : Bye Princess. Goodbye :)

*

If that's how it's destined to end then let it be so. She'll be remembered by me as the girl who was perfect, in every aspect.

----------

What would you guys do if I ended the story right now? XD

Vote, Comment and Share! :) X