Doctors, Medicines and Problems

Iris's POV

"She's alright now" One of the doctors said.

"Out of Danger" The other one said.

I took a sigh of relief. At least, I didn't loose my mum. Life wasn't a really big bitch this time.

"When can I meet her?" I asked.

"Madam, first, please bring these medicines. She might be out of Danger zone but the accident caused many head injuries. And the memory region of her brain has the most severe injury. We can't assure but she might lose her memory."

"We suspect retrograde amnesia. She'll probably forget a part of her past. That might be a day, a week, a month, a year and sometimes, it can be even more than one decade. We won't know anything about how much memory she lost until she wakes up" The Doc said.

"B-But, Will she be able to get her memory back? Like Ever?" I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"It's not fixed madam. We cannot assure you. It's a natural process. But do not force things upon her memory. Any stress might even further damage her wound." The Doc said.

"What medicines are to be brought?" I asked.

He handed me a list of items, out of which, I couldn't make out a single thing. I nodded.

I went up to the other side of hospital, my thoughts never leaving me alone. I brought the medicines from the chemist there and walked over back to the other side of hospital.

And in this time span of 5 minutes, I swear, my brain asked me over 50 questions.

Why did this happen to her? Will she be fine? Will she remember me? Will she forget the time we had? Will she even remember dad? Will she remember Eric? Will she remember anything about Eric's death? Will she know that I'm her daughter? How will she feel? Angry? Scared? Happy? Sad? What will she think? Will she believe that we are her family? Heck, will she even stay with us?

She won't leave us, will she? Will she ever be able to recall anything? Will she ever be able to recall the fun we had? Will it ever be the same again?

I shook my head. Is it just me who's always expecting the worst? I mean, she might just have forgot one day of her life or she might even remember everything!

"I'm just so negative" I sighed.

"Just like an electron." A voice chuckled causing me to freeze at my spot.

I've heard that voice before. And my fucking god, I turned to see someone standing there whom I never expected to. My heart almost stopped.

I stared into the pair of crystal blue eyes resembling that of my mum.

There was standing, none other than Eric, with an ever so neutral expression as if we've never met before!

"Eric?" I almost choked those words out.

This was too much for one day. Dad crying; mum in hospital; the memories about Eric, Mum and I and then Eric himself, in flesh.

My big brother was alive. The one I had the best moments of my life with. All the fights, laughs, movies, games, all the memories we shared.

I cannot believe that I'm still alive, one piece after all those shocks.

"Who Eric?" Eric asked.

"What the heck Eric? You had amnesia or something too? Don't tell me this cliché freaking sad story. Dammit, it's you, isn't it?" I asked in a demanding tone, stepping towards him along every word I said.

I swear, if he doesn't remember anything, he's gonna be in big trouble.

"I seriously don't know who Eric is! My name's Jordan and I work here!" He said with his hands up in surrender and slowly backing away.

The Jordan guy was against the wall now and I probably looked like a psychopath who was gonna kill him.

I hope he's kidding about the Jordan name thing.
But actually, he was wearing a doctor's uniform. And Eric wanted to be anything but a doctor. Doctors might save lives but they are also responsible for many people's death. That was his point of view.

I was seriously out of my mind. Frustrated was one word which expressed all my emotions.

I could literally go and climb Mount Everest because of such a high frustration level.
I was so goddamn frustrated, I could've choked Eric, or Jordan, or whatever, right then and there.

Everything was happening so suddenly and freaking unexpectedly that I was going insane.

And I was literally one word away from punching a brick wall when,

"Princess?" A worried voice asked.

Zayn Fricking Malik.

And that's when I lost it.

---------------

PTHANK YOU SO FLIPPING MUCH GUYS FOR 400+ VOTES

I'LL SEND YOU ALL FREE FOOD WHENEVER THAT BECOMES POSSIBLE! Love you all so so much!

Vote, Comment and Share! :) X