Prologue

Leo's POV

I walk down the corridor, keeping my eyes on the ground. Most people have gone home and I'm glad they have. It means that there's no one around to bully me. When I came out as gay, I really found out who were my true friends and who weren't. The people that bully me now didn't bully me before. I don't mind it but I know I should. They haven't dared to lie their fingers on me yet which is a big relief. 

I accidentally bump into a sidekick of the gang that bully me. I can't exactly call him a sidekick because he's the main man of the gang, the one that doesn't bully me. The one I also have a crush on, even though he's intimidating.

"I'm sorry," I apologise instantly, looking at him. 

"Don't worry about it," he smiles. Goddammit, that smile could light up my bedroom if he tried. I try to get away but he pulls me back. "I've actually been meaning to talk you."

"Umm... Okay?" I ask, incredibly intimidated and scared.

"You're gay, right?" He asks.

"Yeah," I reply, disappointed.

"Leo, it's nothing to be ashamed of," Charlie chuckles. "I'm gay too. And I like you but I'm not ready for a relationship. I am, however, ready to have sex. I thought that you'd maybe be my first."

"So let me get this straight," I frown.

"You're gay," he frowns back.

"Funny," I reply, sarcastically. "You want me to be your first. How do know I like you, Charlie?"

"It's 'sir' or  'daddy'," he leans in a lot closer, pinning me up against the wall. "I just want your consent, Leo. I'm not going to go forward without consent, Leo, and whatever you choose, I'll be fine with."

"Yes," it slips out before I can think about it. I'm still a virgin, though. "When?"

"We start tonight at 7," he smiles. "My place and we're doing letters of the alphabet. We'll start with H for handjobs. Hope you like it hard!" He smirks and wonders off back to his lesson. It is the end of the school day but some people still have lessons.

Well, then, I guess Charlie's jerking me off tonight. Or, I should say sir.