5: Letter R - Rimming

I lie on the bed on my back, following his instructions. Charlie pulls his tie around my eyes and tightens it, blinding me. He turns me over onto my front and pulls my buttcheeks apart. I feel his tongue poking into me several times. When he flicks his tongue over my hole, I jerk slightly, holding in a moan. 

I cum all over his bedsheets soon, making it sticky and hard to clean up. Because I'm the one that came, I make Charlie clean the bedding up while I clean myself up. Charlie goes to grab my cock once I'm finished but - without thinking - I smack his hand away. "No, it's too sore, I've had enough."

"That's okay," he smiles at me. "We can do more tomorrow, only if you want, though."

"Thanks," I say before falling asleep after seconds of cumming. I'm woken up 5 minutes later, being hit with Charlie's cum. Charlie cleans it up immediately while I still lay on his bed, half-asleep. I fall back asleep again. 

When I wake up again, 3 hours later, I see Charlie passed out on the floor, facing down. I go to turn him around but he's too heavy. I try again with more force and he moves onto his back. When I see blood pouring from the corner of his mouth, I immediately start to panic. What the fuck happened?