4: Letter O - Oral

Leo's POV

When I arrive at Charlie's at 7 in the evening, he answers with just a small pair of briefs on so I can see the outline of his boner. "Hey, sorry I didn't tell you earlier, my mum's out for the weekend with her boyfriend as it's their anniversary which means that my sister, Brooke, is at my grandma's. Hope you don't mind that we're home alone."

"Not at all!" I fake a smile and Charlie lets me enter. I haven't been looking forward to it but I'm sure Charlie can do something about it. 

"Is something wrong?" Charlie asks, concerned. "Has something happened?"

"No, nothing has happened," I reply, placing my bag on the floor as he shuts the door. "I just feel like this is going too fast. You promised we wouldn't get to 4th base so fast."

"It'll be okay, Leo," Charlie reassures me. "We'll take it slow, I promise. I don't want to hurt you, Leo, that would be the last thing I'd want to do."

"Okay," I respond, hanging my head low.

"Letter O, Oral sex. Should we do it on the sofa?" Charlie suggests. 

"Okay," I smile. Charlie takes my hand and guides me to the living room. As soon as we get there, Charlie pushes me against a wall and presses his lips to mine. I kiss him back before his lips find my neck and start kissing and sucking me there. I moan when he hits a sweet spot. "Uh! Charlie!" 

"Excuse me?" He breaks away from me. "Charlie?"

"I'm sorry, I just feel more comfortable using your name," I explain and he lets me off. 

"Okay," he says before continuing on my neck. He slowly starts to remove my jacket, followed by my t-shirt. He starts lowering his lips on me, stopping for a bit to suck on my nipples which are erect and sensitive. I let out a moan and jerk against Charlie. I'm hard. "I'm going to suck you first, okay? But don't cum. You can orgasm but you can't cum."

"Okay," I reply. He undoes my jeans button and then the zip before pulling my jeans down and letting my hard on out of its restriction. He pulls my briefs down and spits multiple times on my dick which makes me jerk a few times against the wall. Then he wraps his mouth tightly around my dick and pushes me further against the wall. I moan and my body jerks in between Charlie and the wall. Because I'm so worked up.... "Oh, Charlie! I'm gonna... Oh!" I tighten my muscles down there and I don't cum at the end of my orgasm.

"I don't care if you feel more comfortable using my name," Charlie starts. "You'll still get punished for it!" He pulls me away from the wall and spanks me hard. My butt cheek stings as he smacks me hard. My still erect dick hits against his cheek and Charlie takes me in his mouth again. "Get on the bed, lie on your back!" He demands after sucking me off for a bit.