1: Letter H - Handjobs

Leo's POV

At 6:30, I knock on Charlie's door. A little girl answers and I smile delightfully down at her.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

"I'm a friend of Charlie's," I say. "I'm Leo."

"I'm Brooke." Her unsure face softens. "Charlie! Someone called Leo is here."

Footsteps pound down the stairs and, at the bottom, Charlie reveals himself. "Hey, come on up." I enter the house and Brooke shuts the door behind me. I go first up the stairs and Charlie follows behind. I feel his eyes burn on my bum. 

"So what gives you an erection?" He asks as he shuts the door. I sit on the end of the bed and look back at him, realising that he's removed his top. I'm too engrossed staring at his flat chest to hear what he says next. When he straddles me, I pay attention and he repeats himself. "I asked you, do you have an erection yet?" I don't reply because I know I'm hard, I just have to wait for Charlie to figure it out. Charlie grinds his bum against my crotch and feels around for my erection. "Good, you're hard. Would you like me to jerk you off first?"

"I'm quite happy to-" I can't finish my sentence as Charlie's lips meet mine. I was going to say that I'd be happy to jerk him off first but I don't mind. He rips my t-shirt off and, once he's pulled away from the kiss, my jeans afterwards. I don't want Charlie feeling restricted so I pull his jeans off straight after he's stripped me. "Can we cum at the same time?"

"We can try," he smiles, leaning in for another kiss. Charlie sits beside me and lets his cock free of his tight briefs. God, that's an amazing sight! He tugs at the hem of mine and my dick hits my stomach. "You've got small balls! I love small balls, I love being able to cup and squeeze them in one hand."

"How are you so big?" I ask. "I don't think that'll fit or go in me."

"We'll figure out something closer to the time," Charlie says. "But we'll take it slow, I promise. We don't have to go all the way yet if you don't want to."

"Okay."

Charlie grabs the base of my dick and I let out a small gasp. My dick has never been handled before. I grab the base of his dick and squeeze tightly. He lets out a spurring moan and I start to move my hand up and down with the help from a lot of lube. Charlie squirts a lot of lube onto my dick and the sudden coldness makes me gasp and jerk towards him.

Charlie lets me sit on his lap so we both have easier access to each other's dick and I let my bare bum grind against his upper thighs, creating friction between us which means that Charlie lets out a moan. He started to become flustered and I take the opportunity to wank him harder. My hand glides over his well lubricated dick and his breath starts to become shallow and shortens. My breath matches to his as he wanks me harder and faster. Moans pass my lips as I'm lost in the moment.

"Leo..." Charlie moans.

"Fuck, Charlie!" I moan.

He snacks my ass hard with his spare hand, causing me to gasp in shock and moan in bearable, pleasurable pain. "Naughty boy! It's sir or daddy!"

"I'm sorry, daddy," I pant.

"Good boy." I moan louder and harder when Charlie goes as fast as he can go and hard as possible.  I continue wanking him, faster and harder but my arm starts to go numb. I want to go faster but I can't.

"Can I cum?" I ask.

"Wait!" He demands. "3, 2, 1! Cum!"

I cum all over the place, letting out moans I never thought I had in me and Charlie raises a hand to his mouth as a white thick liquid shoots out of his dick.

"Daddy, did you like that?" I ask, innocently.

"Yes, baby, I enjoyed it a lot, thank you," he replies, his breath returning to normal.

He lies down on the bed and I lay down on top of him, cum making itself known as it sticks us together. I rest my head on his chest and it heaves up and down as his breath returns to normal. Charlie ruffles the hand he used to wank me through my hair, getting cum everywhere.

Well, it looks like I'm not going anywhere without showering beforehand.