'Milk and bread on your way' (Stiles POV)

A familiar buzzing awakens me from a sleepless haze where I study the textures on the top left hand corner of the wall adjacent to my bed. It take about 8 seconds and two shakes of my head for the world to come back into focus, the buzzing is my phone, vibrating against the wooden desk, the furious vibrating causing it to creep millimetre by millimetre to the edge of the desk. Another shake of the head to get the last of the thickness surrounding my thoughts and I swipe the 'x' glowing on the scream to stop the buzzing. The room is put back into a yawning silence, it would be easy, so easy to move my eyes back to the spot on the wall where I can make out the brushstrokes in the paint if I concentrate enough, but no it's Friday.

Friday where I have to hall my ass off of whatever piece of furniture that I have found my self balanced on when the alarm goes off and walk around in a zombie-like state while I do life's necessities such as making myself look vaguely presentable (so Lydia doesn't snap my head off, I mean seriously you should think the woman had fangs of her own), take my Adderall so I can actually work as a proper human being and snap on the mask of happiness and humour supported by thick, unfaltering walls of sarcasm. All this before shoving whatever school work that is needed for the day into one bag and whatever is the pack needs for the meeting in another (read as a fuck tonne of research on Mermaids and a little on nymphs - What? I was intrigued) and bound down the stairs (feet catching on steps 6 and 10, jumping over 4 and placing both feet on 2) to gulp down a glass of water, pick up the note sitting next to the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter and rush out of the door, chucking the two bags into the passenger seat and leaping into the driver seat of my jeep (read as my baby).

Time check, 07:26 AM, deep breath, peel note out of right back pocket of jeans (oh hey, I put on the dark grey ones today, hmmm), unfold paper annnndddddddd...

Left before you were up. Working late. Will eat at the station. Don't wait up.
Dad

Well... Actually added an extra sentence today, must be a special occasion, I could hear the sarcasm dripping out even in my thoughts causing a breathy snort to come out my nose. Trailing my eyes over the note one more time I made a fist, relishing in the slight sting as my nails dug into my palm and place the crumpled piece into the empty cup holder. Time check 07:29 AM, a deep breath, two hands on the wheel gripping tight, squeezing eyes shut, release breath, open eyes and precisely 07:30 AM I pulled out of the drive of the house.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Exactly 12 minutes and 36 seconds later I am pulling up to my usual space in the parking lot of the school. Time check 07:41 AM, a deep breath, one tight squeeze of the wheel, squeeze eyes shut, release breath, drop hands, open eyes, grab bag, breath in, swing bag over shoulder, breath out, open door, put on shit eating grin and jump with just a little too much forced enthusiasm out of the jeep slamming the door behind me. Walking up the steps toward the school entrance is always touch and go, if I have made it before 07:32 (approximately) I can avoid walking pass Jason Trent, if I have made it after 07:32 (approximately), like today, well this happens.

"Hey Freak!" Tuck chin down to chest, don't make eye contact. "Hey, Bilinski, I'm talking to you! Turn and face me you ungrateful bastard!" Crap!
"Oh... Um... H..hey Jason, how are you this fine day?" Grin stretched wide enough to slightly burn? Check.
"What the fuck do you think you are doing!" Jason turns to the others in his group, around 8 boys all in basketball sports jackets and a collection of foundation pasted girls in skimpy clothing, as if to ask his 'gang' what stiles was doing walking into school.
"Um... Well... I go to school here?" It came out as more of a question, "I mean... Like this is the building I get my high school eduction in, much like the majority of the Beacon Hills population in the viable age... Ommfff" all the air rusted out of my lungs by one blow to the gut courtesy to Jason's right fist, I toppled back words and landed on the concrete on my ass, only tumbling (gracefully I might add) down 3 or 4 steps.

The group (and the majority of pupils watching) burst into a bought of laughs, one girl, a skinny brunette (dyed, I think I can see the peaks of blond roots) in a skirt that could be considered a belt and foundation that made her appear to be the hybrid of an Oompa Loompa and a cheeto, giggled and pushed her slinky body against Jason's muscled front.
"JT, baby, can we go inside now, I need to touch up my lipstick before first period and the show has gotten boring, he's just sitting there" her voice was high pitched and scraped against my eardrums. Her blue eyes were as sharp as her voice as she flicked her face in my direction and hisses "freak". She then spun on a 5 inch pink heal and lead the group up the steps in a bustling mass of Axe body spray and perfume.

"Stilinski, what the hell are you doing sitting on you ass on the steps like a complete idiot, your in the bloody way, like always" I internally winced and spun my head around, sure enough Jackson was exiting his Porsche, Lydia and Allison already leaning on the side chatting, another two cars and a motor bike pulled up.  Cora, Erica and Boyd piled out of the Camaro (being driven by Derek), Scott and Isaac climbed off of the bike and the final cars window rolled down to reveal Peter... Okay then.
"Well my reptilian friend, I think you will find that this particular patch of concrete is especia..." I was cut off buy Lydia "Well get the hell up, you are making that plaid shirt of your even more atrocious with dust" Ouch. I haled myself to my feet only wincing slightly at the sharp pain that shuddered over a rib... Oh for god sake.

The pack started to walk up the stairs to the school, it was like some sort of sickly romantic action montage. Lydia had her arm linked with Jackson as they strode at the front of the group, slightly off to the right Scott and Isaac walked shoulder to shoulder, hands occasionally scrapping one another, stealing glances and hushed words. On the other side, slightly behind to the left strutted Boyd and Erica, Erica's right side was completely presses against Boyd's left, their hands joined in front of them gripping tightly, still scared to lose each other after the close call with both of them during the 'war' with the Alpha pack. Allison and Cora completed their perfect little picture, following up back, heads crouched towards each other in a deep, whispered conversation. The 'pups' of the Hale pack, striding together, the perfect little picture. A picture perfectly complete without Stiles. That was not a stinging in his chest, and if it was he still ached from Jason's punch.

They continued to walk past where stiles stood examining them in a slight haze, shaking his head he turned and went to continue walking up the steps with them a slight distance from Cora and Allison only to hear Derek bark (hehehe bark) at him.
"Stiles!" I flicked my head around, almost giving myself whiplash, I just nodded, slightly shocked Derek had said my name instead of one of the pup's.
"On your way to the Hale house get some milk and bread, there is none left" oh groceries, right. I tried to hide my disappointment and slight pain by stretching out my grin further and replied in a dramatic voice.
"Yes my dear sourwolf" his face remained blank.
"Shut up, stiles". And with that Derek sped out of the parking lot with Peter in tow, who only paused to wink at stiles. Taking a deep breath I spun on my heal and sprinted up the steps after the reseeding pack. Breath in. Just complete the day at school. Breath out. Then go cook and clean for the pack. Breath in. Then go home. Breath out. Don't forget the bread and milk.

A/N -
Hello readers, so this is the second instalment of this fic, I hope you enjoy it. It is just a little idea into some of the stuff Stiles is dealing with and how he copes and covers. The pack are a big bag of dicks, they will get better, maybe... Hehehe the power of the writer.

Another note - I DO NOT own these characters, they are from MTV's Teen Wolf thought of by the amazing Jeff Davis.

Another (another) Note - Once again this fic will probably end up being Sterek but also thought I should give you a list of the slashes in this fic for you in advance;
- Derek/Stiles
-Scott/Isaac
-Boyd/Erica
-Jackson/Lydia
-Allison/Cora
There are both different-sex and same-sex couples in this fic, don't like it's simple, don't read. Or pretend they don't exist but it might be difficult in some chapters.

Happy Reading,
Shadowhunter1313