Roomies? - (Stiles POV)

When I first woke I was confused to say the least. The first notable thing was that I was not in my bedroom at 'home'. The room was larger, the walls where a deep cream with the far away wall accented in a rich chocolate colour with a matching thick Woolley carpet of deep chocolate also. There where three large book cases set into one of the cream walls, a dark oak wardrobe and a dark oak desk in the other cream wall, while a large window with cream drapes that cascaded to the floor was in the chocolate wall. I was sitting sleepily on the extremely large bed that was pressed up to the remaining wall along with two deep oak side tables on either side of the bed. I looked over at the table on the other side of the bed to see a glass of water, a set of keys, a small dish with a bunch of change, a closed book and a digital alarm clock that read 07:00am. I reached my hands out beside me and almost moaned at the feeling of the soft sheets beneath my palms, the sheets where still warm and my brow furrowed, did I share a bed with someone last night?

It then hit me like a tone of bricks, I remembered the past day, the woods, the beating, the cutting, the pack... Oh god the pack know, the pack found out! And oh. my. god. I was sitting in Derek's bed... I had kissed Derek. I had kissed Derek Hale. I HAD KISSED DEREK FREEKING HALE! I didn't know whether to dance with joy or become a curdled up ball and cry until everything just went away. Then I remembered my d- the Sheriff, he was not my father anymore, he had disowned me, but lets be honest with yourself Stiles he hasn't been your father in a long time. My thoughts where disrupted by a light knock on the door. I gave my eyes another rub and felt my contacts scratch in protest... will have to take them out soon, not good keeping them in this long, but in all fairness I had been a bit... preoccupied.

"Y-yeah", oh god is that what my voice sounds like right now, I sound like I have used sandpaper on my vocal cords. The door cracked open further and the Strawberry Blond waves of Lydia peeked around the corner. "Hey Stiles", she had a small slightly timid smile on her face as she looked at me, "Derek said that you can help yourself to whatever fits in the wardrobe as you might want to change out of the stuff that you wore yesterday and you can wear that today as you unpack your other stuff.", I gave her a nod then cleared me hoarse throat, "Thanks Lyds". She smiled at the nickname and added, "Well we are all down stairs just getting ready and stuff so come down as soon as you are done.". With another small smile Lydia was back out the door closing it slightly behind her. I sat for another second trying to wrap my thoughts up and then realised that would be quite impossible with out my Adderall. Sighing I got up and walked over to the wardrobe.

I ran my hands along he hard wood panelling and enjoyed the feeling of the carved decoration under my finger tips. I pulled on the door and almost laughed when the items in the wardrobe where revealed. Black, and navy, was that some grey? It was so Derek. I ran my fingers over the fabric and let some of the materials of the cloths slip relaxingly through my finger tips. I scanned the cloths and tried on a few things, eventually I found a maroon sweater that wasn't atrociously too big on my smaller frame, though it was still very baggy and gave me large sweater paws. The sweatpants where a no go as they al just slipped off of my hips. At one point I did come across a pair of leather trousers and let out a small chuckle as I imagined Derek wearing them, then I choked on my chuckle as I imagined Derek wearing them. Oh god Stiles mind out of the gutter. But Derek's ass. STOP RIGHT THERE BRAIN! I really need Adderall like yesterday. I started to fish deeper into the wardrobe and found a discarded pair of black jeans lying at the bottom. They where far too small to be Derek's, in fact they looked like my old lucky jeans that I lost... I looked at the label... they where my old lucky jeans. DUDE!

They where comfier than I remembered and maybe a bit snugger but hey I haven't worn them in two years and they where ment to be skinny jeans. It was a bit of a task getting them over my ass and it may have involved a lot of jumping and a lot of flailing. Eventually I managed to put myself into the things and was content with their snug and comfortable fit. I turned towards the door and took a deep breath. First things first, get these Goddammed contacts out and then take meds. Then and only then will I answer any of the hard questions the pack will undoubtally ask me. I walked over to the door and wrapped my hand around the nob. I took another deep breath and opened the door stepping out into the hall and walking towards the main area of the pack house.