Day one: Monday / Phase one: Monitor in school - (Lydia POV)

Breakfast in the pack house was more hectic than usual (which is saying something) on the morning of Monday, the first day of Mission Loving Stiles (Yes Erica I have changed it, no you will not question it *Lydia's famous death stare*). There was a nervous air around everyone, we were all petrified what we were going to find out about Stiles but even more terrified of not helping our friend whom we seamed to have abandoned. There was the usual getting ready for school yet I new everyone was shitting themselves, she knew for a fact Jackson was wearing odd socks, not a Jackson thing to do. Erica had on one hooped earring bigger than the other, I will tell her before she goes out. Isaacs, sweet little Isaac, "Isaac hun, your sweater is on inside out" Isaac dipped his head and Scott lent over to kiss his boyfriends cheek (internal squeal, they were so cute). I myself, I am Lydia Martin, completely put together, well on the outside, on the inside I was internally panicking over my brain buddy.

I was brought from my thoughts when Derek spoke up, he had a slight blush on his cheeks and was standing over by the living room, close to them but far enough away that I was slightly questioning why he didn't want to stand as close to his pack as he normally did. "Does everyone know what they have to do today" his response was nods, "Just remember we observe for two days, only intervene if something terrible is happening, act normal, we are doing this to help Stiles" his voice cracked slightly on Stiles' name and I think I was the only one to notice the red that bloomed at the tips of his ears. Derek cleared his throat and checked his watch, " Right pups, early start, let's get you to school before he gets there, and... observe".

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

7:34 am, and me, Lydia Martin, finds herself crouching behind a bush, peeking over the top in front of Beacon Hills High School surveying the parking lot for the sign of a beaten up jeep. The jeep still hasn't shown up 5 minutes later and I begin to wonder if Stiles is already here or if he has stayed off today when the packs ears perk up and they stare even more intently at the left hand entrance from the parking lot. I follow there stare and after about a minute Stiles shoots around the corner, out of the corner of my eyes I can see the rest of the packs jaws drop, the kid is running like a bat out of hell.  I have to refrain myself from gasping out loud when I see him, he looks dead. Pale. Bruised. Broken. Bloody. Bloody, it looks fresh, gushing down his face from a gash in his forehead and his knee. There is a mixture of whines and growls from the pack, they must be able to smell him as he rocketed past us and up the steps. The reason for Stiles frantic sprinting running comes round the corner as Stiles passes through the school doors, in a slight jog appears Jason Trent and his cronies. They stop and put their hands on their knees close to our hiding place, "Little... Bastard's...Fucking...Fast" Blair, one of his friends pants, the rest of the group nod enthusiastically. Seconds later their girlfriends and the Barbies of the school (mainly the cheer team) come around the corner, tackie coloured heals clicking and sharp giggles. "Awwww JT, babe why did you stop the chase" the girl pouts, "Britt, we got bored" pfffft Sureeee you did, Stiles was too fast for you, "Plus what's the fun when we can get him later, the bell is away to ring". The group headed up the school steps and the pack turned to Derek who was growling deep in his throat. "I am going off to do my part of the plan, you do yours, it's time to figure this shit out". And with that the Alpha slinked out from behind the bush and disappeared off in the direction of the woods by the lacrosse field.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

My stomach churned when Scott, Jackson, Cora, Erica and I walked into first period Chemistry to see a frowning Stiles shrugging down in the back of the class, head ducked avoiding all eye contact. A positive point, there was no more gushing blood, his hair was slightly damp, he must have washed the blood off his face in the bathroom. We had to act normal, just observe so we took our normal seats in the front two benches in the class, I heard Scott give out a sad sigh when he realised how long it had been since we had sat her with out Stiles, months. Months. Stiles didn't make a sound during the whole class, you would think he wasn't even there, it was so... unStiles-like it was scary. The lack of noise from the boy obviously did not deter Mr Harris as the boy still some how ended up with a detention.

Second period was a repeat of first, minus the detention. That was until three fourths through the period my (and seemingly the rest of the packs attention we brought tho the back of the class where Stiles sat by a bunch of giggling. The giggling was from Brittany Simmons and her escort of  escorts as they chucked a piece of crumpled paper at Stiles, the ball landed on his desk and he reached with shaking hands to pick it up. Stiles, being the curios boy he as opened the note, the pack watched in curiousness as Stiles' eyes skimmed over the page, again. Again. Again. Stiles then made a fist around the paper and tossed it to the front of the room were it landed into the trash can, "STILINSKI",the teacher bellowed, Stiles flinched, "DON'T EVER TOSS ANYTHING ACROSS THE CLASSROOM AGAIN". Stiles lowered his head and a small "Sorry sir" was mumbled, the teacher's eyes softened, "it was a nice shot though, just stay after class during interval Mr Stilinski, we need to have a talk" Stiles just nodded, eyes focused on the paper in front of him.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Setting up to eavesdrop on a conversation with werewolves and a kanima is quite easy, as there were two humans in presence (Allison and myself) Isaac took the role of stiles and Scott the role of the teacher, Mr Peterson. The two wolves had there ears perked and could listen perfectly to the conversation inside from two corridors down. Scott opened his mouth and the conversation began.
"Listen Stiles, what's going on with you?" Isn't that what we all want to know.
"Nothing sir"
"Somehow I don't believe you Stiles"
"Look sir, with all due respect, it really is nothing, I just haven't been sleeping well lately"
"Look Stiles I am going to be blunt with you, we both know that is bullshit"
"Sir re..."
"Stiles the school were notified of your health records since you first attended high school, we had to be given them as a guide and explanation"
"Stiles heart beat is picking up" Erica added.
"Sir I" sigh "I am just going through a dip, the meds will pick up again and I will be right as rain, I just need time"
"Okay Stiles just know, I have had family and loved ones who have suffered the same, if you ever need a teacher, a friend to come and talk to, okay?"
"Yes sir" There was a pause then Scott spoke up again,
"Stiles just... Just stay safe"
"Will do sir"
"Stiles heart skipped a beat" Erica added.
"I have one question" Jackson stated, "When Mr Peterson refers to the condition Stiles suffers from, he doesn't mean ADHD does he?"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Lydia's notes for Monday - phase one:
-beat up buy Jason and other pricks
-cleaned up and in Chem
-complete quite in Chem, like he wasn't there
-Harris is an ass, Stiles has detention for NOTHING!
-girl throwing note
-Stiles upset at note
-Stiles gets in trouble over throwing note, teacher asks to stay behind after class
-Stiles has a condition, illness, takes meds, will perk up when they 'kick in'
-Stiles quite 3rd & 4th. Not.. One. Noise
-Stiles not @ lunch, Isaacs and Scott found him in corner of library listening to music, left him, sea,s like didn't eat
- Stiles quite 5th & 6th
- giggles, whispers and shoves are thrown at him in every corridor, after every class
-Stiles reeks of depression (according to Jax)
-we watch as Stiles trudges to detention after school and the boys ask coach why Stiles doesn't have to reschedule detention in school hours to be able to go to training
-Stiles quite lacrosse team 5 months ago for personal reasons
-practise finishes and we wait for Derek to pick us up
-see Stiles co,e out of school looking exhausted
-stiles starts to run in direction of home, Jeep is not in parking lot
Phase one complete ~ Lydia❤️
Lydia had a lot to report at the meeting tonight, she hoped Derek had information to make sense of some of this.

A/N
Hello readers, I can't even remember what chapter this is now but Lydia's POV. I hoped you enjoyed and sorry it's a bit late posting this update only finished it at 00:30... Oops, but I had an essay that I accidently left for last minute due by 12pm so had to get that done first 😅.

Another Note - I DO NOT own these characters, they are from MTV's Teen Wolf thought of by the amazing Jeff Davis.

Happy Reading,
Shadow xx