Day One: Monday / phase two: The room search - (Derek POV)

When talking to the pack this morning all I could hope was that they didn't smell anything from my little *cough* incident upon waking up this morning, that could have been... awkward to say the least. I spent the whole of breakfast talking to them from the living area, keeping an eye on them in the kitchen as they talked about today's task. In the cars on the way to dropping the pups off to school Lydia and I had come up with a plan for everyone to note their findings and bring them back to the house at the end of the day to go over once Stiles had left from the 'Pack meeting' before the actual pack meeting concerning our findings on the boys behaviour. So this leads me to where I am now, running through the woods fully shifted, letting the wind flow through my black coat and feeling the lose soil under my paws. The sounds and smells of the woods send me into a relaxed and peaceful state, calming my anxiousness at what i might find in Stiles' room when I search though it, One of Lydia's fears that Stiles might of got himself caught up in illegal drugs, Derek was praying she was wrong.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

On arriving at the Stilinski house hold all relaxation gained by my run through the woods was gone and replace by an unmoving nervousness gnawing at my chest like a hungry animal. I reminded myself that being seen climbing up to the sheriff's son's window while naked was probably not a good view on the Sheriff's son if i was spotted so made my way up the side of the house using different out cropping as perches and finally made my way up to Stiles' bedroom window. I looked over at the clock and realised how much time of the day had passed already, between dropping the pups off, watching the interaction in front of the school and going on that run through the woods (taking detours every here and there to check on the area of land) i had arrived in Stiles room at two in the afternoon. In all fairness I did patrol the most part of the woods in that time, for some reason supernatural creatures liked to hide out in the woods. It was later than I would have liked, I now only had three hours until Stiles would be home from lacrosse practise. So I began my hunt.

Okay so where to start? The desk seamed to be a good place to start, it was the only surface in the room that was slightly messy, for an 18 year-old boy Stiles was extremely tidy. Even saying this desk was still organised, laptop centred, nine file holders behind these that seamed to hold the same coloured folders. The was blue, green, yellow, red, purple, black, white, orange and brown. The file holders each had a heading scrawled across it in thick marker as follows, Water Related, Nature Related, Betas, Alphas, Omegas, Hunters, Pack Dynamics, Demons/Ghouls/Spirits, Others. I picked up one of the folders in the 'Hunters' box and flipped over the cover, and continued flicking and flicking and flicking. In just one folder Stiles had compiled at least 100 sheets of paper, neatly organised and colour coded with diagrams and study notes in margins of information on Hunters. Not just the Argent but hundreds upon hundreds of hunter families. I continued to look at these boxes of files for at least another hour, Stiles had researched hundreds and thousands of pieces of information on things from demons to faeries to vampires all for easy information to be available to help the pack, all they had to do was ask the genius boy and he could find the right folder and give it to them. The boy was incredible!

Realising that I needed to get a move I continued over the boys Desk, stacks of paper, a sketch book? Stiles could draw? I flipped the cover over on the book and Stiles could draw! like holy crap! The picture in front of me was of a wolf, its head tipped back howling, the next was of the kanima and looked as if it had been done with a fine line pen... it was just wow. The images continued, Lydia, Scott, the rest of the pack and oh. my. GOD... is that, it's me... it is incredible. I started to feel that I was invading Stiles personal space (even though I was looking through his room but still there was a line and I felt that i was close to crossing it.