By daylight - (Stiles' POV)

A/N- Really, really sorry for the delay. Life is hectic but please, please, please read the Author's note at the end. It is the very last one and I have important notes down their for you lovely people to read! Enjoy this final instalment!

Breakfast after the night of the full moon used to be a extravagant affair, and so it was. After finally rolling out of bed and having a shower Derek and I got dresses and made our way down to the kitchen. Derek went off to go and wake up the rest of the pack with hopefully minimal mental scaring while I started cooking eggs (scrambled for Izzy of course), bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and pancakes. Just as I was scrambling the eggs for Izzy I felt two arms wind around my waist and a warm hand slip up the front of my shirt spanning along my stomach. A pair of lips brushed against my neck followed by stubble as Derek nuzzled there and push in a line against my back. I could feel the snuffing against my neck as he sniffed me and let out a soft giggle.

"Down boy" I swatted at his ass with the spatula and found that we had an audience when Cora whined out, "Dude your cooking us food with that!". Derek let out a low and non threatening growl that almost sounded like a purr and I chuckled. "Go set the table you over sized teddy bear!", from the direction of the living area came a very Peter sounding chuckle and Derek's hand ran up my chest before tweaking my right nipple then he was gone in the direction of the dining table. Lydia came up beside me to pick up one of the finished serving plates of food on the hot plate next to the oven keeping warm to take to the dining table. She lowly whisper shouted at me "What the hell did you do to him last night! He seams completely blissed out!". I just turned and looked over my solder at her to smirk, "Oh my god, you two are some where between hot and sickeningly sweet, it's disgusting", she walked away with a beaming smile and swaying hips.

The pack wolfed (hehe wolfed) down their breakfast like... well like a pack of dogs. In between bites and moans the pack would let out little gasps of, "Oh my god so good!", "Ughhhh Stiles how the hell do you even make pancakes like this!" and "This should be illegal!". I tried to duck my head and push down the blush on my checks as I gnawed on my toast. Derek didn't express his thanks with noises but with a hand the ran up and down my thigh in a smooth and comforting gesture that was turning into something that will cause a scent that the rest of the pack will not appreciate so I laid a hand on top of his and twisted our fingers together resting them on my thigh. I turned to look at his face to see a small smile there and as if catching me looking he stars to rub his thumb across the back of my hand in slow circles. I take another bit of my toast to try and stop the smile from breaking through.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

By 10am everyone was sitting in the living area awaiting Lydia to finish her make up in order to all go together to scout out the preserve to make sure that the Merman had actually left the territory. "Hurry up babe!" Jackson shouts tapping his foot against the floor impatiently, a second later Lydia's head comes around the corner and meets Jackson's eyes. I try to prevent my self from laughing using the back of my hand to cover my mouth when one of her perfectly sculpted eyebrows raises in question and Jackson's face goes pale as he realises that he fucked up. "What was that. Babe?". Jackson gulps and Erica burst into laughter with a look on her face that makes me assume she was trying hard not to laugh also. "Nothing. I love You?", Jackson's words come out in a pained whisper that ends in a question and Lydia grins like a predator closing in on her pray, "Yes, yes you do".

Derek stand up from his arm chair, "Right, we are scouting the preserve to make sure that this merman has gone and that non other creatures have decided to come into the territory unannounced. Split into three teams. Allison, Cora and Peter. Erica, Boyd, Lydia and Jackson. Stiles, Scott, Isaac and I. Stick to your groups and your sections of the preserve. We will all meet in the clearing to the right nearest the lake where we met the merman so that we appreciate together.  Okay?". Everyone nods their heads, separates into their groups before we all head to the door and break into our different groups before dispersing into the sections of the preserve, us precious humans making sure to stay close by one of the wolves.