You again?! - (Derek's POV)

A/N - Just a small warning there is minor smuttiness in this chapter. Also I did actually finish this chapter yesterday but my computer decided to be a little bitch and crash so I lost half of the chapter I was really happy with. I also drew a picture of Stiles in Higher Mathematics today that I am thinking of putting in the next chapter if anyone wants to see it or cares (Will probably put it in anyway).

I woke up on Thursday morning with a comfortable weight sprawled across my chest. Over the past two night I have discovered a few things. Stiles does not snore but does occasionally let out little puffs of air from his mouth and at the same time his cute upturned nose twitches, for the first time since I was twenty I am able to wake up with almost painful morning wood and Stiles is like an octopus to sleep in the same bed with. Yesterday I woke up and had to almost chop Stiles arms off to get out of their vice like grip around my waist, his legs curled up to his chest and tucked between us and his head tipped downwards and rested on my pecks. Today on the other hand I was so comfortable I didn't even want to think about moving an inch. Stiles was laying half on top of me, his head tucked into my neck with my nose buried into his hair, his cheek rested against my right peck and his left hand rested over the other. His other hand was gentle gripped through my hair as if at some point he had been stroking it, our legs where so twisted together the only way I could tell who's where who's where because of Stiles' Star Wars pjamas bottoms and my black sweat pants. My right arm was flung up beside my head and my left wrapped tightly around Stiles, I listened as a small puff emitted from Stiles and I felt is nose twitch against my pack.

I was at this moment that I reaslised I need to get up and start to get ready for two reasons, 1) I needed to help get the pups ready and 2) If Stiles woke up soon it might be very akward concidering that my extramly hard boner was poking Stiles in his hip. I let out a quite and soft moan as I went to stand finally untangling Stiles and my Dick dragged along Stiles stomach. As it dragged along the friction was the best feeling ever and as I walked away from the bed and towards the bathroom Stiles whinned and scrambled for me inn his sleep. He caught a hold of the pillow I had been using and pulled it up against him hugging it to his chest and burying his head into the soft fabric. My stomach fluttered and I felt my balls draw up at the action which should really not be that hot.

I walked into the bathroom and Stripped off my sweat pants dropping them onto the floor and moaned slightly as my erection slapped against my stomach spreading pre-cum on my abs. I turned the shower on and stepped in once the water was at an okay temperature. I washed my hair and tried to ignore my erection hoping it would just go away by itself, I rubbed in my shampoo and tried to stop my brain as it imagined what it would be like for a certain brown eyed human to do it for me. Once washing the suds from my hair with only minimal moans as my dick moved against my stomach a shifted, I moved to pick up the bar of soap and I cursed as the bottle of shampoo fell from the holder and make a giant crash. I heared Stiles heart beat speed up as he woke up. The beating of his heart caused my dick to twitch and let out another little pulse of pre-cum. Hell there was no way I was getting rid of this in time and Stiles would need the bathroom soon so I did what I had to, I fisted my dick in my right hand and used my other to support myself against the wall.

"Derek?" I bit my lip to muffle a groan as Stiles voice came from behind the door, I hasened my tugs adding the ocational twist of my wrist at the shaft and flicking my finger over the slit imagining it as Stiles tounge. "Der... are you okay?", Stiles voice was full of concern and I tried to reply but it came out as a gasp, "Yyeahh". Stiles steady but also slightly elevated heat beat thundered in my ears and his scent pulsed around me, I remembered what it felt like waking up with him this morning, the feeling of my dick rubbing against his stomach and moaned having to bite my fangs into my lips to choke the shout of Stiles name as I came onto the drain of the shower. "Derek whats wrong? What happened? Are you okay?" I watched my cum be washed away by the water and felt the red rise in my cheeks as I replied, "Ummm... yeah I just slipped and hit my elbow, it's healed, you know werewolf healing.", I made sure to shout as I had to remember not everyone had super hearing. "Okay as long as your okay." There was silence and I wrapped a towel around my torso as I stepped out of the shower. "And Der... Can you hurry. I like really need to pee.". I had to ask my self why I found his voice so cute when he said that. You have issues Derek Hale, serious issues.