A/N

Hi Readers, 

This part of the series is complete but I do have to address some of the more consistent comments that I get on this story, both on Wattpad and AO3. 

I started writing this story in 2016, two years ago. It was the first thing I had ever written that I was letting others read and the majority of it had been written at times when I needed to write as a distraction or an outlet. Therefore, much of the time I spent constructing the chapters I was in moments of high emotion and due to this much of the fic is riddled with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. 

I did always read over chapters before I posted them but due to struggles I have had with spelling and grammar I still miss them. You would probably never believe me if I said that I have actually just completed an Advanced Higher qualification in English in my final year of high school, but again two years is a long time.

Due to circumstances within my personal life I have not been able to post in the sequel for almost a year now and even in that time I would like to think that my writing has come a long way. I know my writing is still not the best and my ways of wording sentences etc, can be confusing and I am really sorry for that. I guess if your reading this you made it to the end of the fic anyway, so I suppose I owe you thanks for struggling through the slightly more tedious parts of this fic. 

The last thing I should probably say before I start to go on too much of a tangent is that I will come back to this fic. I promise I will come and try to fix all my mistakes but I can't promise that it won't be for some time. A lot is away to start happening in my life including moving out and going to university, and I also need to make sure I keep myself stable enough to complete the aspects of my life that are finally falling into the places that I want them to be not where others wanted them. This fic was the start of many that I have written (most unpublished as of now) and I loved being able to use it as an outlet -Jesus Christ what an outlet, I had no idea I had that much angst in me - It has been a fun new thing that I loved and I will continue with. 

So, yeah...

I'm sorry that this wasn't the best fic ever, but it was my first. I mean I never thought I had around 60,000 words in me! It helped me more than I ever thought it would and some of you guys who read it commented with some messages that really helped me at certain times, so much that you wouldn't believe.

I thank you for reading and hope with all my heart that you enjoyed even a little bit of the fic,

Shadow xx