Prologue

Im Hera's POV
"Hera, dear, he won't come," my mother said sadly to me.

I smiled bitterly. It hurts, yes. But, I trust him. I know he won't let me down.

"He will, mom, he will," I replied. Hoping that in the remaining 30 minutes, he will go here, hug me tight and congratulate me.

She sadly shook her head and sat down beside me.

Today is my debut party. It's a private party my father arranged. And I was expecting him to come. He is my fiancé after all. He should be the one congratulating me first. But instead, it was those pathetic, selfish employees of my father, that bombarded me with congratulatory, fake speeches. Just to get money and increase their wage.

"Sis!" Hara, my sister, exclaimed when she saw me. The first thing I saw on her eyes were sadness and also somewhat showing me pity.

"Don't get too shock, okay?" Hara asked me seriously. I nodded.

Even though I already got a hint about what she'll show me and I know I will be really hurt and sad. I opted to see it.

She showed me her phone. And there I saw the picture that broke me into pieces.

My fiancé, kissing a girl on a sofa, with an inappropriate position, on her debut party, too.

"It's.. him and Yura," after I said those words, my voice broke.

I ran and went to my car. I heard my mother and my sister shouting my name. But I just locked my car and drove as fast as I could.

I'm crying hard.

He said he loves me. He said he'll marry me. We've been together for 3 years, engaged for 2 years, and we're about to get married. Why did this happen, again?

I cried hard remembering all the hardships I endured because of the man I love.

-flashback 1-

"What is this?!" I asked him, furiously. I was showing him the lip mark on his shirt and the 'woman-smell' perfume on his shirt, too.

I was crying. It hurts so much. I broke down as I saw his face down.

"I'm sorry, love," he whispered and hug me. "I didn't mean it," he added,

I cried.

-end of flashback 1-

-flashback 2-
I stared at the cafe. Looking at my fiancé, who is now holding and kissing another woman's hand.

My heart crumpled at the said sight. My eyes darkened and soon I found myself drowned in range.

I immediately went out my car and went inside the cafe.

I was enraged and I can only see the traitor's mistress.

"How dare you!" I said and slapped the traitor. He was shocked as he looked at me.

"And you?!" I faced the mistress and immediately grabbed her hair. "You bitch!" I said and dragged her further. I am furious, obviously. And I know I was making a scene. But it doesn't matter, they deserve this. They made me like this.

"Love, I'm sorry," the traitor said, his head down. I had enough of his 'sorrys'. It's all fake.

I slapped him once more and so his mistress.

I left the cafe. Crying hard.

-end of flashback 2-

And now, this happened. I'm so pathetic.

But I loved him! Am I not enough for him? Why is he like this to me? I cried hard.

Now, I'm not ready to see him. I might kill him. I've had enough.

He's not my Zeus. I've got no Zeus. 

That's it.

A/N:
How's the first chapter? :)
Hello guys. I hope you'll love and support this book, too. Again..

Kindly vote and comment. :) hit that star!

Xoxo|mustmuse