Chapter 7

Jong Suk's POV

I need to go to Jaerim.

He needs to cancel the dating news or else Hera will be in a mess.

While driving, I felt nostalgic. This is the place where we used to play.

Wait, let me stop for awhile.

I stared at the place

Then, every memories came back.

"Yah! Jong Suk oppa, wait for me~!" Hera exclaimed cutely while chasing me.

"Yes! You lost!" When she softly push me and ran towards the end.

She giggled and look at me.

"Cheater," I muttered and pouted at her. "Let's play again!" I challenged her.

We ran again and I was losing. Yes, she was really a fast runner. Then, I got her waist up and carried her around. Her giggles, laughs, and smiles, just makes me more inlove to her. It is just augmenting my feelings for her. I really love, Hera.

"Good times," I sighed and just went to continue driving.

Third-Person's POV

Jong Suk arrived at Jaerim's broadcasting station. In short, he will visit him on his work.

"Congratulations, Jong Suk-ssi! Ms. Hera is a good catch," some director greeted him and winked.

Jong Suk was left dumbfounded.

"News spreads that fast?" He mumbled.

"Pabo-hyong, of course. That's why it's a news," someone tapped his shoulders.

It turned out to be Jaebum.

"Oh, why are you here?" He asked Jaebum and gave him a smile.

"I just visited Jaerim hyong," Jaebum said and looked at him, too. "Why don't you come with us after? We are planning to drink," Jaebum continued.

"Just like the old, good times," Jong Suk smiled. "Of course."

The three of them are really close.

"Oh, Jaerim-hyong is here," Jaebum beamed and both of them went to greet him.

"Jong Suk-ah!" Jaerim beamed and hug his childhood friend. "Come with us, both. Let's dr—"