Chapter 8

Third-Person's POV

Fay arrived at Hera's house, planning to surprise her, she made her way inside.

But she felt her knees weaken when she saw Hera, unconscious beside her bed.

"Oh, Hera," she cried and went to get her up.

She released her hand when she touched Hera's skin.

It was burning hot. She caught a high fever.

"Hera.." she cried and caressed her sister-like actress.

She can't do anything but just change her clothes and put a towel on her forehead to decrease the hotness she was feeling.

She noticed some love marks and definitely knew what happened.

She sighed.

This is all my fault. I should've done that and agreed to confirm their relationship. Maybe, she saw the comments. This is bad. Oh, Hera, dear.. she cried on her thoughts.

Fay's phone rang and saw that it was Lady Hae. She panicked.

Lady Hae-nim
Answer|Decline
Loudspeak> on|off

"What happened to my daughter?" She asked, worriedly.

"L-Lady, s-she's not q-quite okay," she stuttered, feeling afraid of the consequences she knows she'll get.

"What?!" Lady Hae exclaimed.

And at the same time, Hera moved.

"Hera!" Fay exclaimed, delighted.

"Is that Hera, Fay?! Let me talk to her!" Lady Hae said aloud.

"M-Mom," Hera said weakly, almost inaudible.

"Oh, dear," Lady Hae was heard crying.

"I'm sorry, Lady. I di—"

"Enough, Fay! Don't even mention it!" An enraged Lady Hae exclaimed in the phone. "I'm so disappointed, Fay. Let me talk to her," Lady Hae sighed.

"Hera, mom's really sorry. I'm not there by your side, I went overseas yesterday evening. I'm sorry, sweetheart," Lady Hae cried.

Hera can't talk. She cried and gestured Fay to say that she as just okay.

"A-Ah, Lady, Hera said she's okay and you don't have to worry about her," Fay said, sadly.

The line abruptly went off.

"Maybe, it's because your mom's on overseas," Fay said.

Hera sighed.

-

It has been 2 weeks since everything happened.

Hera became okay.

But she and Jong Suk?

They have been avoiding each other lately.

Jong Suk's action towards Hera really turned cold and distant. Hera, however, felt weird because she misses him.

She doesn't know why.