Chapter 2

Third-Person's POV

Hera and her family went out to eat at a luxurious restaurant reserved for all of them by her father.

"Oppa, will Jaerim oppa come?" Hara asked Jaebum.

"Let me call him," he replied to Hara.

Hera looked at them. And she thought.. How happy. Why can't I be like them? They're so happy while me? Here, sitting and suffering. Then slowly, tears rolled on her face but she swiftly wipes them.

"Hyong.." Jaebum started.

"Jaebum-ah, eodi?" Jaerim, the eldest, asked Jaebum.

"Annyeong oppa~" Hara greeted him on the phone.

"Hara-yah, annyeong! Wah, I missed you all," Jaerim said. "Eodi-ya, yedeura?" Jaerim continued.

"On the way to the restaurant," Jaebum replied. "How about you?" Jaebum asked.

"I'm already here with dad, we're just waiting for all of you," Jaerim replied.

"Arraseo, mom's currently driving right now, and I'm here together with Hera and Hara," Jaebum said.

"Omo-na, let me talk to mom and Hera," Jaerim said. "Eomma, annyeong! How have you been?" Jaerim excitedly asked.

"I'm okay, my dear," Lady Hae, their mother, replied.

"Hera?" Jaerim said. Checking if she's there and ready to talk.

"Hm, oppa?" Hera replied.

"Are you okay? Want me to punch tha—" Hera cut him off.

"I'm okay," Hera said and passed the phone to Jaebum harshly.

She didn't want to hear the traitor's name. She had enough of hearing his name. She immediately gets irritated.

Her mother sighed, seeing how that traitor affected her daughter.

They've arrived on the restaurant and they immediately saw Jaerim.

"Yedeura~ eomma~" Jaerim said and hugged each and every one of them. Then Master Jiro, their father and Lady Hae's husband came.

"My kids~" he hugged everyone, too and gave a kiss to his wife, Lady Hae, which made everybody cringed and smile except Hera.

How I wish we were like that? Hera thought while looking at her parents.

Jaerim then noticed this.

"Sis, don't be sad, you'll be like that, too," he smiled at her.

But Hera failed to smile back for it was too hard for her.

Her brother understood that and just nodded as he led the way.

Once they've sat down, her father worriedly asked Hera.

"Hera, sweetheart, are you okay, now?" He asked Hera.

But Hera was zoning out. She can't hear anything. She was too focused on the same scenario repeating on her head.

"I love you, Hera Athene," his words scraping her heart.

She was emotionless.