Chapter 12

Third-Person's POV

"Hera, we need to tell you something," the male doctor seriously said. Jong Suk was there, tightly holding her hand.

"You need to quit the entertainment industry for awhile," Vanessa said.

"What? No!" Hera protested.

"Hera.." Vanessa sighed. "Your body became weak. You are having a baby. And if you happen to give birth to that baby, you might die. Especially now that you're really feeling weak."

"I suggest that you need to have a bed rest until you give birth," the male doctor said.

Hera's tears flowed and she looked at Jong Suk.

"You can't be stressed, Hera. You need to gain strength in order to assure that you'll be okay with your pregnancy," Vanessa said. "Hera, please. Follow our orders, for your baby, for your family."

"We'll both give you time to discuss this such important matter," the male doctor smiled at them and they left.

"J-Jong Suk-ah, w-what a—"

"It's true, Hera. That's why you need to be strong for our baby, for me, for us," Jong Suk smiled.

Seeing Hera cry, Jong Suk felt pain.

"We can do this, hm? You can't be stressed, Hera. Don't think too much. We'll all be okay," he continued, wiping Hera's tears.

"You'll be bed-rested on my penthouse. I'll hire a trusted personal nurse to take care of you while I'm out. Hera, be strong please," Jong Suk said and kissed her hand.

Hera nodded, crying slightly. "Y-Yes, for us."

"I'll call your siblings, wa—"

"No, don't call them first." Hera said firmly.

All this time they have been hiding this from me. If only they have said this earlier to me, I wouldn't be here. She said on her thoughts.

"H-Hera, they are your siblings, they should see you," Jong Suk said.

"N-No, please. I... I just don't want to see them today. I need time." Hera said while looking at the ceilings.

"O-Okay," Jong Suk sighed. "I'll just take a call."

Hera nodded.

-time skip: after 2 days-

It was the day where Hera have been discharged from the hospital.

Everything was settled inside the penthouse. They will be sharing a bed for Jong Suk wants to make sure that Hera is okay.

"Nampyeon-ah, I'm not a bomb that'll explode anytime, hm?" Hera laughed while Jong Suk assisted her.

"It's my responsibility to take care of you, my anae," he smiled warmly.

[anae=wife]
[nampyeon=husband]

"Hm, okay," she smiled back.

Hera was settled down on the bed.

"Greetings of peace, ma'am and sir, I am Gaia Park, the personal trusted nurse that Doctor Vanessa hired," Gaia smiled.

"How old are you?" Hera asked.

"45, ma'am." She smiled.

"You're still a nurse?" Jong Suk asked shocked.

"I'm the head nurse in our hospital, sir." She smiled again.

"Since, you're older to the both of us," Hera smiled. "Can we just address you as our nanny?"

"I would love that. Sure, ma'am," she smiled again.

"No, nanny, drop your formalities with us. You'll be a family member, too." Jong Suk said with a genuine smile.

-

"She seemed pretty old. I thought she was another doctor earlier," Jong Suk said.

Hera hit him. "How bad! She's still young."

"Well, I was just stating." Jong Suk defended.

Hera hit him again. "That's ba—"

"I know, I know, don't stress yourself, hm?" Jong Suk caught her hands, looking at her intently.

Hera blushed. Fighting the urge to grin 'cause of the butterflies she was feeling down on her tummy.

When suddenly, she squealed in pain.

"Why? Why? Hera, what happened?" Jong Suk asked worriedly. Loudly calling the nanny.

"N-Nanny, she is in p-pain," Jong Suk said.

The nanny just smiled. "Suk-ah, the baby just kicked her mother's tummy—" she looked at Hera who was caressing her own tummy. "—that's normal, dear. Your muscles on your tummy just became weak that's why you felt a tingling pain. But, don't you worry, that was just a shock."

"Thank you, nanny." Hera replied.

She sighed and made herself comfortable.

"I'm taking a nap, first." She said.

Jong Suk nodded and kissed her forehead.

The nanny watching them, was smiling very happily.

"I love her so much, nanny." Jong Suk said.

"I know, Jong Suk. I can see that you really love Hera—" she smiled and looked at the sleeping Hera. "—it's very unfortunate to see her at this state. But, I know she can do it. She loves you, too. And love, dear—" she transferred her look to Jong Suk. "—love can change everything."

Jong Suk sighed. "She'll be looking for strawberries once she wakes up. She's been craving for that fruit for awhile."

"Maybe that's the baby's favorite food." The nanny laughed.

"I think so. Can't wait to know my baby's gender." He chuckled and stood up. "Take care of her first, nanny. I'll go out and buy some. I'm pretty sure you already know the rules when it comes to electronic gadgets." He smiled.

"Yes, Suk-ah." She smiled back.

A/N:

Tada. So, what do you think is the gender everyone? Sorry if I kinda updated late.

Please vote and comment.

Xoxo|mustmuse