Chapter 1

Im Hera's POV

I called my older brother, Im Jaebum. He's an idol. The leader of GOT7. Together with Hara and my another older brother, Jaerim, we're siblings.

I parked my car on the convenience store I stopped by. I think I've gone far from the party and our land.

"Hello?" Jaebum, my brother, answered on the first rang.

I cried again hearing his voice. He doesn't know. My mother didn't let him know.

If he knew, he'll be directly and will immediately shout, "where are you?" "are you okay?" "can I kill him?"

Instead, he said "hello?" So obviously he doesn't know.

"Hey, sis, are you crying, again? Is it that bastard again?!" Hearing his enraged voice, I cried harder.

I can't managed to nod and my phone just slipped off on my hands and fell to God knows where. I cried harder, all memories coming back to me.

"I love you," he whispered then kissed me, passionately. The gift he gave me on our first anniversary, his love.

Then everyday, he would send me flowers and chocolates on my work. He would shower me with kisses when he sees me. He would always say, 'I love you' to me.

But now..

What happened? Why did problems constantly went and break us both down. He's my first love. He's my first. He's my all.

I can hardly breathe because of crying.

The next thing I knew, everything went black.

-

I woke up. Hearing some muffing sounds.

"The heiress's awake!"

"Lady Hae, the princess is awake!"

"She's awake!"

"Faster, Jaebum, go here now!"

"Sis!"

Third-Person's POV

"Where am I?" Hera asked, weakly.

Her mother cried at the sight of her daughter.

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm sorry, I didn't guide you in choosing your right man," her mother cried.

Hera cried, too.

"It's not your fault, mother," she smiled weakly, "It's my fault. I chose the wrong man," Hera continued as tears continuously fall on her gorgeous face.

"Oh sweetheart," her mother cried as she hugged Hera.

"Lady Hae, it's him," the main maid whispered to Hera's mother, Im Hae-Lin.

She immediately went out after hearing that. Hera, on the other hand, seemed to zoned out.

"You monster!" Hera's mother slapped the traitor hard.