Chapter 5

Third-Person's POV
"So this is your home, hm?" Jong Suk asked Hera.

Hera simply nodded.

They've finished the photoshoot earlier than expected.

And Jong Suk tagged along Hera to get to know her better.

Fay, Hera's manager, also tagged along. She was squealing the whole time.

"Uwa, Jong Suk-ah, you're really handsome, eh?" Fay asked him.

And Jong Suk smirked then later on winked at her. Fay squealed, being a fangirl she hugged him. Not able to conceal her feels. And Jong Suk chuckled.

Hera scoffed.

She's so embarrassing, my gosh. And that man is such a flirt.

"Oops. Your soon-to-be girlfriend will be jealous," Fay giggled.

"Ya!" Hera exclaimed and threw a pillow at her manager.

Fay giggled and said, "I'll leave you both, here. Jong Suk-ah," she called Jong Suk.

And Hera scoffed from disbelief.

"You can sleep here," she winked at him and smiled.

"Ew," Hera commented and scrunched her face.

Fay giggled and left them alone.

"Hey," Jong Suk sat beside Hera and leaned his head on Hera's shoulder.

Hera stiffened and Jong Suk smirked.

I'm slowly getting her, again.

Hera's cheek slowly turned pink. And her eyes widened, feeling very confused and nervous.

Eottoke?! This flirt, tch.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hera asked, feeling very nervous from the sudden skinship.

"Leaning on you," Jong Suk smirked.

"Ya! What are you doing, really? You're such a fl—"

[Kindly be open-minded on the upcoming content.]

She was then again cut off by Jong Suk's precious lips.

He kissed her again.

This is the second time! Omo! Eottoke?! Hera thought.

Jong Suk asked for an entrance but Hera was stiff and can't think straight. Jong Suk held her close on her waist and Hera gasped, shocked.

Jong Suk explored her mouth but was slightly annoyed for Hera wasn't kissing back. He held her more closer and Hera responded to the kiss.

I knew it. Jong Suk thought.

Both of their tongues fighting for dominance. Hera snaked her hands on Jong Suk's neck and pulled him closer.

They were both out of breath so Jong Suk proceeded in kissing her neck. And Hera can't handle the feeling, she leaned her head backwards, her mouth making music to Jong Suk's ears.