Chapter 20

Third-Person's POV

"Morning, beautiful." Jong Suk snuggled closer to Hera.

"Hey, I need to check the twins." Hera struggled on removing Jong Suk's hand. But later settled down due to the cold weather. "Gosh, I really need to check the twins. It's cold." She continued and forcefully removed Jong Suk's hand.

Jong Suk grumbled and pouted as he followed Hera.

"I want you again." Jong Suk rushed on her neck.

"Argh, stop it." Hera pushed him softly. "We need to take care of the twins."

"But, I want you.." Jong Suk kissed her cheek as he back-hugged Hera.

"Later, hm?" Hera said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you—" he bit her neck. "—inside," he smirked and went to the masters bedroom again.

"Gosh." Hera said and rushed to the twins crib. "My babies.." She smiled.

"Thank God I covered you well last night, it was cold, isn't it?" Hera said as she took a photo of the twins.

When Prestene cried, Hera hurriedly carried her

"Hush now, my baby." Hera said as she tuck her into sleep again.

"Good morning, Hera." Nanny smiled. "I was about to check on the twins but you came earlier," she laughed. "Glad you know the basics. Babies on their age really loves sleeping."

"I'm enjoying my motherhood, Nanny." Hera smiled and carried the light-weighted Preston with Prestene.

"Very blatant, Hera. Raise them well, I'll supervise the laundry first." Nanny smiled.

-

"Preston, I hope that you will grow up just exactly like your father, Jong Suk, shower your girl with endless and passionate love, hm?" Hera happily talked to his newborn son. "I'm really, really lucky because your father loves me so much. Grow up and bloom like him." She smiled and sang him a lullaby.

"What was that, baby?" Jong Suk suddenly entered wearing a loose shirt and a fit short. "What were you saying, Hera?" He teasingly asked.

"Y-Yah! Have you been there for quite some time?" Hera asked, flustered.

"I guess so.." Jong Suk trailed off and laughed. "Good thing you've noticed my endless and passionate love, sweetheart." Jong Suk said and kissed Hera on her cheeks.

"Gosh! You've been listening?" Hera asked again, so flustered and was deep in red.

"It wasn't my intention—" Jong Suk chuckled. "My ears tingled when I heard you mention my name, it always sound so sexy."

"Oh, please. Stop it now with your dirty talks, mister." Hera scoffed.

"Nah-uh, Hera, don't deny it. It's turning you on, too." Jong Suk smirked.

"Hey! Watch your words. Gosh, what happened to the sweet Jong Suk?" Hera smirked back. "—the Jong Suk that cried when I was sick, he was like, 'fight, Hera, for us, for our family, I love you.' Now all your talks are sexy. Goodness." Hera giggled.

Jong Suk was blushing, he was shy.

"I-I said those t-things?" He said, quite unsure.

"Yes!" Hera agreed. "Oh, can you get Prestene, talk to her." Hera smiled at the flustered Jong Suk.

"O-Oh, sure, sure thing—" Jong Suk turned around to carry Prestene. "—Hi, my sweet daughter." He smiled and sat back down with Hera.

"I really look like Prestene, gosh." Hera laughed.

"And I really look like Preston." Jong Suk smiled.

"I wish our twins would not have a conflict. I was also thinking about your plan on raising them overseas, I think that sounds great," Hera turned to look at Jong Suk. "I want them to grow up very brilliant. And I want my kids to speak four or more different languages. I want people to look up from them." Hera continued.

"I agree, people also have high expectations on them. They're our children. At the same time, I don't want them to feel the burden and pressure of show business." Jong Suk added.

"As much as possible, I don't want to keep them close in show business." Hera sighed. "I don't want them, too." She continued.

"Me, too. I don't want them to feel our suffering by being artists." Jong Suk stated.

"Let's raise them on United Kingdom, I want them there." Hera said.

"I don't see no problem at that at all. Let's hire their personal Korean teacher then," Jong Suk smiled.

"We'll raise them together with love and support, Jong Suk. We can do this, for our children." Hera smiled.

"I love you," Jong Suk smiled back.

"I love you, too." Hera said sweetly.

Suddenly Preston cried.

"Oh, hush now baby.." Hera's tears suddenly fell and Jong Suk noticed this.

"H-Hey, why are you crying?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm just so happy right now." Hera said and smiled.

"I'm happy, too. Very." Jong Suk smiled.

Jong Suk suddenly thought about Vanessa and Lady Im and decidedly to be honest and tell Hera.

-

"I noticed that, too—" Hera said while putting Preston on his crib. "—I think I don't want to interfere with their problem, maybe I'll ask Jaerim oppa for that," Hera said.

"I hope it isn't that bad." Jong Suk shrugged. "Oh right! Your siblings haven't even seen the twins, we should invite them over." Jong suk smiled.

"Oh, I forgot. Sure, maybe next week or this coming weekend." Hera smiled. But believe it or not, she was dead nervous with the information Jong Suk gave her.

"Let's sleep now, both of them are sleeping already." Jong Suk smirked.

"Not today, I'm tired." Hera said.

"Tomorrow, there's still tomorrow, Hera." Jong Suk said.

And together they slept.

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed! Love and support Greek Love more please. Thank you~ :)

Vote and comment now, readers!

Xoxo|mustmuse