Chapter 21

Third-Person's POV

"Eomma, what's between you and Aunt Vanessa?" Hera asked which made Lady Im stopped on cutting her steak.

She went to see her grandchildren and decided to cook for lunch.

"Don't ever call her your 'aunt'," Lady Im said.

"Why? She is very nic—"

"Im Hera," Lady Im said firmly. "You don't know her, okay?"

"Then let me know about the story. I believe that we need fix things going on between the both of you." Hera stated.

"Okay, so firstly, he was your father's mistress." Lady Im sighed heavily.

"What? Father's mistress? Impossible!" Hera exclaimed.

"Oh, what a coincidence, Lady Im and Young lady Hera." Vanessa smiled. But Hera invited her.

"Aunt," Hera stood up and greeted her.

"Why are you here? We have reserved for a private room." Lady Im said, teeth grinding in anger.

"I just wanted to eat with you both, what's wrong?" Vanessa casually sat down beside Hera. "May I join you?"

Hera sighed and nodded.

It's now or never. Hera thought.

Lady Im was emotionless, she lost her appetite.

"What's with the both of you?" Hera broke the tension.

"I told you, Hera. She was your father's mistress." Lady Im arching her left brow while she sipped the cold frappé.

"How dare you!" Vanessa stood up.

"Vanessa, listen to me, Hiro didn't lo—" Vanessa cut her off, tears brawling.

"I wasn't a mistress! Never will I! It was your fault why Hiro fell for me! You never had time for him! Yes, you grant him his children that I can never give, but I treated them like my own and never have I ever planted a grudge on them, it was all your stupid conclusion—" Vanessa wiped her tears. "I treated you as my bestfriend. And I never had cheated on you."

"But you entertained Hiro! You knew that he was already married and father of two boys even before you met him personally! He made you our home doctor because of me! You were having a hard time living and you needed to finish your doctorate degree. That was why I agreed and requested Hiro to offer you some work. You were given an ample opportunity. But you abused it, am I right?" Lady Im stated.

She was silently thanking Hera for reserving a private room.

"You both are wrong." Hera shut them down.

"Mother, you're wrong because you didn't have much time for father. And father, of course, missed you dearly. But, Aunt Vanessa was there. Time and love needs to be balanced, Mother—" she smiled at Lady Im. It felt like a cold bucket of ice poured down her. It was like she woke up. "—and you Aunt, it was very wrong of you to entertain my father while my mother was away. Despite this, my siblings' and my gratitude towards you will never be gone. You treated us like your own and we will now pay that back off." She smiled.

"You both are the best of friends. Whatever you think, even good or bad, stop and go love each other again as the best of friends. Friends are someone who will play a big part on your life. I wish that after this, you both are okay. Again," Hera stated.

"Oh, Hera, you've really gone mature." Vanessa smiled.

Lady Im tapped Vanessa's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Essa.." She smiled sadly.

"Oh Era, that's okay. I'm sorry, too. Let's now keep that up and never bring it back," Vanessa smiled back.

"Childish." Hera laughed. "You both are like babies who fought." She continued.

"Well..." The two ladies laughed along.

And it was a nice picture.

Meanwhile, Jong Suk was left with the twins.

"Preston-ah, I miss your mom so much." He sighed.

"Aye~ such a baby!"

Jong Suk turned his head towards the door. It was Jaebum and Jaerim.

"Hey, dudes!" Jong Suk smiled.

"Oh! God, they are so cute!" Jaerim said. "Where's Prestene?" He asked.

"Get her on her crib she was playing awhile ago." Jong Suk said.

"Aye, very father-like, hyong!" Jaebum chuckled.

"You'll experience this, too, boy." Jong Suk said.

"He looks like you." Jaebum noticed.

"Hey, Jong Suk!" Jaerim called. "Prestene is a mini-Hera!" He smiled like a proud uncle and cried.

"Ew, hyong, very gay." Jaebum commented and drop himself on the bed. "Yah, Jong Suk hyong..." Jaebum called Jong Suk who was busy talking with Jaerim, the two were still busy talking about the twins.

"Jong Suk hyong!" Jaebum called.

"What?" Jong Suk asked.

"Your bed smells weird," Jaebum smiled evilly.

"Aha! Hey, Jong Suk, take it easy. Our sister just gave birth to two lovely, precious babies." Jaerim smiled evilly, too.

"These two! Thank Preston, you both are lucky because I'm tucking him to sleep." Jong Suk replied.

The two Jaes laughed.

A/N:

I'm sorry it took 21 days for me to update again. I was very busy these past weeks. I hope that you understand.

Vote and vote please and comment, too. Lovelots.

Xoxo|mustmuse