Chapter 9

Third-Person's POV

Hera bought another pregnancy kit, this time she was alone.

"I-If it s-showed, two lines.." she mumbled, nervously reading the directions. "Positive."

-

She tried it again and to her dismay, it was always positive.

I'll be dealing with more hates now. She cried.

She received a text from Fay.

Fr: Fayeger-nim
Hera, go to your private gynecologist. You need to be checked as well as your baby. I am dealing and arranging everything now. You don't have to worry, just stay healthy for your baby. Lovelots, Fay.

Hera sighed and wiped her tears.

She drove to the clinic of her gynecologist and settled there.

"Goodmorning, Ms. Im Hera," the female greeted. "I am Doctor Vanessa Lee," she smiled warmly.

"Morning," Hera answered.

"So, shall we proceed to check the health of your baby?" she asked and Hera just nodded.

"So, Ms. It's really positive and you're really pregnant," she smiled which Hera just replied with a nod. "You see, your baby is very healthy, but since your two weeks pregnant, you should really take care of the baby. And your moods and cravings will be no joke, Ms." She laughed and cleared the cold gel she applied on Hera's tummy.

"What if you're mistaken?" Hera asked, coldly. "What if I'm not really pregnant?"

"You are, Ms. Hera," she smiled, awkwardly. "I know the pain you're currently dealing with. I know this baby, you believe, is not a fruit of love. I have been you mother's gynecologist for the past years and you see, I saw you grow. I was there when your mother needed advice on how to take care of her very first daughter. Since, she delivered two consecutive sons, your brothers. Hera, the baby, has nothing to do with anything you are currently feeling. This baby, I believe, however, is a fruit of love," she stopped and looked at her sincerely. "You may not be able to remember everything, Hera. But believe and trust me, Jong Suk really loves you."

"What do you mean?" Hera asked, she was absolutely confused.

I have just met this doctor! She thought.

"Too much thinking and stress may harm the baby," she smiled again and help Hera stood up.

"Take care, Hera dear. You are free to contact me always," she handed her, her card.

"Okay, thanks, bye," Hera answered, still dumbfounded.

What does she mean by 'You may not be able to remember everything, Hera.' Like do I have an amnesia or what? She thought and she drove.

She was close to her home when she saw another car parked infront of it.

"Who's this?" She said as she checked the plate card, checking if it is Fay's or not.

And it was not Fay's.

She quickly parked her car and went out.

She stopped when she saw Jong Suk, seating on the staircase infront of the gate.

"Hera.." Jong Suk mumbled and he quickly hugged Hera, catching her off-guard.

"J-Jong Suk-ah, let's go inside," she mumbled on his chest, being afraid of the paparazzi.

They went inside.

"Hera, I promise, I will take care of our baby, hm?" Jong Suk said, as he looked Hera on her eyes. "I promise you, Hera. Please, trust me." He cried.

For the first time, Hera saw a boy, a man rather, crying infront of her.

Hera's tears fell, too.

"How can I trust you when I already know that you don't love me?" She asked him as her voice broke.

"N-No," Jong Suk stuttered. He kneeled down and Hera cried harder. "I love you, Hera. Please, please, listen to me. Believe me," he said as he hugged her waist.

Hera brought her hands to her face and cried.

-

"I love you and our child, Hera. Please," he cried.

Hera kneeled down to leveled Jong Suk and hugged him back.

She doesn't know why but she loves him, too.

She was confused because she just met him.

But, inside, nothing can break her feelings, she knows and she is aware that she loves Jong Suk, too.

Why do I feel like I really know him?

That's the question that is bugging her mind.

-

"Let's tell everything to the public," Jong Suk started.

"No!" Hera protested. "I was called a s—"

"Hera, you know in yourself that it's not true."

"Don't let those hate comments, bring you down," he said sternly.

"Okay," Hera sighed, defeated.

I love her so much. Jong Suk thought.

"Hera, our baby, is a fruit of love, okay?" Jong Suk said seriously to her. "Don't think bad about our baby, nevermind those criticisms, hm?"

Hera replied with a hum for she was really tired plus Jong Suk's hand that is caressing her hair.

"I love you, Hera," he said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, too," Hera absentmindedly said which made Jong Suk smile so hard.

I knew it

I knew it. I know she loves me, too. Deep in her heart, she knows me so well. He smiled.

A/N:

Please continue supporting GL. I hope this will be a successful one, too. Btw, this chapter is dedicated to, PINKisLifr she was showing her support, and I am grateful for that. I hope that you'll always vote and comment :) thank you xoxo

Please do vote and drop your comments everyone. :)

Xoxo|mustmuse