Chapter 25

Third-Person's POV

"Goodmorning, beautiful," Jong Suk greeted Hera with a forehead kiss.

Hera loved the view, Jong Suk carrying the twins.

It was truly a genuine happiness to her. She was very happy.

"What a sight," she mumbled and stood up. "Goodmorning, handsome," she replied as she kiss Jong Suk on his cheek. "Goodmorning, babies," she said happily and held their tiny little fingers.

"Aye, brush your teeth first," Jong Suk chuckled.

"Aish," Hera rushed on the bathroom and made quick steps to spend time with the twins and Jong Suk.

"It's a lazy day today," Jong Suk smiled as he played with Prestene. "Prestene, you know what, daddy loves you," Jong Suk squealed. He felt like he was a fanboy. "Aigo, what a cutie."

Hera heard that and she fell on the floor laughing.

"What's funny?" Jong Suk asked.

"Y-Your squeal," she said, tummy aching from laughing.

She continued laughing.

She stopped and wiped her tears. "Oh, that was hilarious!"

"I started your mommy's day with a squeal, and that made her laugh heartily," Jong Suk now talked with Preston. "You should do that to your wife, okay? Don't always do number 4, hm?" Jong Suk chuckled.

"Oh! Omo! Hera, hahaha, Preston smiled!" Jong Suk laughed. "My son smiled at me!"

"Aish, you should've took a picture!" Hera said after recovering from her laugh and grabbed her phone.

"Yah-yah, faster, Preston's smiling!" And with that, Hera didn't waste her time and took many pictures of the smiling Preston.

"You both look a lot," Hera said as she checked the pictures.

"Like father, like son," Jong Suk winked and played with Preston.

"Aigo, is my Prestene jealous? Don't worry, mommy's here," Hera said and played with Prestene.

It was indeed a very, very happy moment. The kind of picture you would want your family to be.

-

The twins were finally both sleeping on the crib when Jong Suk fell down on the bed, tired.

And Hera was beside him.

"As expected, taking care of kids is really tiring," Hera sighed.

"I agree," replied Jong Suk and looked at Hera who was looking lost at the ceiling.

Hera was pouting thinking of what to cook when Jong Suk suddenly kissed her.

"Ya," Hera said weakly. Jong Suk smiled.

"I'm in the mood," Jong Suk winked.

"I'm not," Hera said as she rolled both her body and eyes.

"Ya, why are you going away?" Jong Suk rolled, too and grabbed Hera from her waist, making her closer to him. Jong Suk then whispered, "is my wife tired?" enough to set Hera on the mood.

But she resisted, she was really tired. It was a lazy Sunday, she just wanted rest. And she might just knock down if they will do it.

"Ani~ I'm really tired today," Hera resisted.

"I'll just hug you," Jong Suk said.

Hera was still looking at the ceiling and Jong Suk was hugging her tightly.

Jong Suk was drawing circles on Hera's arm as he went closer on her neck.

They were in a comfortable silent.

"Jagiya," Jong Suk called softly.

"Hm?" Hera mumbled.

"I'll be starring on a variety show, too," he said.

"Of course, work doesn't stop even if we get married," Hera chuckled softly as she hugged Jong Suk back.

"What if we announce our marriage tomorrow?" Jong Suk asked her softly.

"Andwae, jagiya," Hera said.

"Wae? There's nothing wrong about that," Jong Suk replied.

"There is, your drama won't be anticipated then," Hera said sadly.

"No, we'll announce it tomorrow," Jong Suk replied with a smile, he looked at Hera and said. "You're just too kind. I really want to show you off to the world even of you're very famous already. I want the whole world to know that you're already engaged to me, Lee Jong Suk," he smiled, enough to assure Hera that he really loves her.

"Arraseo," she replied.

"As for the marriage, let's do it after our shooting ends, hm?" Jong Suk then chuckled. "I don't want our honeymoon to be quick and cut off by shootings," he winked. He then went closer to Hera.

Hera whispered, "Okay."

"I love you," Jong Suk said.

"I love you, too," Hera replied as she attempted to stand up.

"Don't go, let's stay like this," Jong Suk mumbled on Hera's neck.

"Ppali [faster], I need to go the comfort room," Hera said softly.

"Andwae," he kissed Hera's neck and cuddled closer. "Let's stay like this for awhile," he said.

"Hm," Hera moaned. "My tummy really hurts right now," she giggled softly and ran towards the bathroom.

"Aish, jagiya," Jong Suk called and followed her on the bathroom.

And just with that the couple started their day happily.

It was really a lovely picture.

A/N:

I really enjoyed writing this scene. As a JongJoo fan, I really wish that they could end up like this, I was squealing while writing this! Gosh. Anyway guys, did you enjoy reading this chapter? Few more to go and voilà, it's done. *wink*

Vote and comment!

Xoxo|mustmuse