Chapter 18

Third-Person's POV

The day arrived, Hera will be discharged. She stayed for 5 more days after her labor for doctors to examine her condition. When they were sure that she was okay, the decided day was set today.

Reporters were waiting outside the hospital lobby and the hospital. It was a fuss. People suddenly got interested in the couple. People also said that their story was such a drama.

Some accepted the reality that Jong Suk is now a father of two, but some still spreads hate about Hera because there's no doubt, Jong Suk was indeed a super star. On the other hand, Hera's fans protected her in every way they can. They charged legal attention to haters that spread malicious rumors about her being a slut.

Their agency, YG, is now planning to reveal the story behind them. Both went to same agency for a reason. They wanted to protect each other these past months. They wanted to make sure that there is no one else. Just the both of them. YG Entertainment will say the truth, just for the both of them. They were his solid actors. And he understands their situation well. He can't lose the both of them.

"Hera!!" Fay exclaimed and hug her. "—omg! Girl, I have missed you so so so so much! I'm sorry I didn't visit you. It was because I was handling your papers and everything about the babies and about your career. Well, I visited you once, but you're still resting. So, where are the twins?" She said, breathless.

"Calm down, I'm not mad. I understand you. You're such a good manager." Hera smiled.

Hera wasn't making Fay's absence a big deal. In fact, she understands her manager. Of course she needs to fix things in both Korea and overseas for her career.

"I missed you so much, you woman!" Fay cried and hug her again.

"I missed you, too, eonni." Hera hugged her back.

"You have a lot, what I mean, really a lot of stories to tell me, woman." Fay demanded and giggled.

"Oh, how I missed those times! Of course, I will tell you each stories you missed." Hera smiled. "—wanna see the twins?" She asked her.

Fay nodded eagerly.

"You can walk now!" Fay noticed.

"Of course, I am not limp, duh. I just got weak." Hera replied.

"Where's your lovey-dovey soon-to-be husband?" Fay asked.

"He's preparing our home and handling things outside." Hera said sadly.

"So, his absence is making you sad?" Fay teased her.

"No! It isn't like that! It's just that, I'm sad because I can't help." Hera pouted.

"Silly! Your husband and your family just don't want you to get stress. Gosh, Hera." Fay sighed and giggled.

"But—" Hera was cut off by Fay.

"—shut it down, woman. You are taking a break from everything. And your family, together with Jong Suk is just showering you with their love and support. Stop making yourself feel bad, hm? Promise, everything will be okay. Just focus on your babies." Fay continued, "I'm saying this because I'm your manager, and I see you as my sister. Trust me, everything will be okay." She smiled.

Hera was speechless for a moment.

"You're really making me shock with your ever so nice talks, Ms. Fay." Hera giggled.

"Hey, I was serious there and this will be your reaction? Ha! I shouldn't have said that!" Fay said, disbelief on her voice. But she laughed it out, she was indeed the typical whimsy girl. "I'm so excited to meet your babies! What are their names?" Fay eagerly asked Hera.