"That's me."

Jordan's POV

I was in the office early one morning, wandering around with nothing to do. I went with my older brother, Anthony, to work early for the sake of saving money. I live with Antony and I work for his growing company, Smosh. I don't have the most important job or even a truly stable job. Anthony and his best friend and co-founder, Ian, promised me a more important and stable job sometime soon; but currently, I work where I am needed within the office building. This usually means running around doing Anthony and Ian's bidding.

"Hey Jordan!", Anthony yelled from his office, "Come 'ere." I follow his command, reminding myself that Anthony, though he gets on my nerves, pays our rent and gives me a check every week.

"What 'cha need?" I asked, swinging on the door frame of his office.

"I have some new members coming in today, could you show them around?" He grinned hopefully. I let out a giant sigh in response.

"Who are they?" I rolled my eyes.

"Their names are," My big brother glanced down to his desk, "Olivia, Courtney, Shayne, Keith, and Noah."

"I mean I guess I could..."

"We are going to put them together as a new team, Smosh Squad. They're going to take over the second channel mostly." Anthony continued to pitch the necessity of the new five members, "The guy...Noah is actually your age."

"How fun.." I put on a smile, "When will they be here?"

"Uh, ten minutes?" Anthony smiled guiltily.

"I hate you."

"Hey, you know Sunny? He's going to be the producer of the channel." Anthony kept talking, as if this was going to help my situation, "I was thinking of making you the official-unofficial handler of the Smosh Squad."

"We'll talk about it later, I gotta go prepare for the grand tour." I smiled and walked off. I waited in the front lobby-like area of our floor, right by the elevators. I had dropped by Matt Raub's office previously to heading to the elevators and picked up the information we had about the new people. Which, due to my brother and Ian's unorganized ways, was a piece of paper with names and ages scribbled on them and small pictures paper clipped to the page.

KEITH LEAK JR-24

OLIVIA SUI-23

COURTNEY MILLER-21

NOAH GROSSMAN-18

SHAYNE TOPP-25

I heard the elevator ding and looked up, out of the elevator stepped a taller blonde girl and a thin Asian girl.

"Courtney and Olivia?" I asked.

"Yeah, hi. I'm Courtney." The blonde thrust her hand out to me. I shook her hand.

"So you're Olivia?" I asked the other girl.

"Yep, that's me! Olivia Sui!" She had a much shriller voice than Courtney, but something about her was endearing.

"Alright, well we are going to wait here for a little bit, we are waiting on three others." I smiled and leaned back. Courtney and Olivia began to hold a conversation with each other and I let my mind wander to what Anthony and I would have for dinner. The elevator dinged once more and a very thin, quite short guy walked out.

"Hi, I'm Keith."

"I'm Jordan." I smiled, "We are waiting on two more people, so if you want to just wait over there with your other new coworkers." I pointed the two girls who had arrived previously. Another five minutes pass and another guy steps off the elevator, introducing himself as Shayne. He's much taller and bigger than the others. Another five minutes passed after Shayne's arrival.

"Okay, guys." I announced, "We were waiting on this guy, Noah, but it appears he won't be with us today."

"Noah Grossman?" Shayne asked. I nodded my head, slightly concerned as to why he knew that.

"He'll be here, I know Noah. He would kill to be here." Shayne pleaded, "Can we give him five more minutes?"

"We've been here for twenty minutes and he hasn't shown." I reasoned, "If he gets here after that, he will have to figure out some stuff on his own." I looked up from my clipboard and saw Shayne aggressively typing on his phone.

"Let's get started." I waved on and began to lead the small group to the offices. I heard a door slam, causing me to turn around. Out of the emergency stairway, I see a tall, lanky boy panting and slightly sweaty.

"I'm here." He gasped, "I'm sorry." He reached for breath again, "The elevator-the elevator wouldn't come down."'

"Noah?" I asked.

"That's me."  

A/N

If anyone would like to make a proper cover for this story I would appreciate it so much, considering my photoshop skills are absolute trash. I hope you all do enjoy the story though! <3