No More Of That

Noah's POV

"That's me." I breathed out, taking my hands off of my knees and standing up straight. I took a good look at the group in front of me, all staring at me. I recognize Shayne, and the others look normal enough. And then I see her. Standing there with a clipboard, hips leaning to her right, and her dark brown hair falling into her face. Everyone was still staring at me while I stared at her.

"I'm sorry." I repeated.

"Well, now that everyone's here...Let's begin."

We followed her around the office, letting her direct us to different offices, introducing us to different people.

"Before I take you to your offices space, it's time to meet the founders of Smosh, Ian and my big brother, Anthony." She smiled, walking into a large meeting room. I swallowed hard, of course my new boss's little sister is the one I can't keep my eyes off of. There has to be some kind of rule against doing that right? Was it in my employment package?

"Hello." Ian smiled, spinning in his chair. Anthony sat next to him, Jordan taking a spot next to him. Ian and Anthony began giving us a general rundown of our responsibilities and jobs. Jordan sat there, looking down to her phone. She sat back up and leaned over to Anthony, whispering. Anthony then whispered to Ian, which began to make me a bit nervous.

Jordan's POV

"Do you want Thai?" I whispered to Anthony. He nodded and leaned over to Ian, asking the same question. I took this opportunity to glance at the new employees. Courtney, Keith, and Olivia were all looking and listening intensely. Shayne took this brief break to look around the room. Then there was Noah. Admittedly, Noah was kinda on my mind since meeting him. He commanded most of my attention during the tour. The beads of sweat that were on his forehead when we met had disappeared, his hair was still pretty messed up though. But it somehow looked nice. I had been staring at Noah, finally looking at his eyes. Which were already staring at me.

Noah's POV

I was looking at Jordan when I realized she was looking at me. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

"Does anyone volunteer to help Jordan with something?" Anthony asked us. I raised my hand way to quickly to seem normal.

"Alright Noah, you're with me then." Jordan stood up. As we left the room, Jordan sighed.

"What you are about to do is not the most glorious thing you can do in this office." She yawned.

"What're we doing?" I asked eagerly.

"Lunch orders." Oh.

"Don't worry, I'll do the work. I just need someone to help me carry the food out of the restaurant with me." She smiled at me. I felt my stomach do a flip. I'm being ridiculous, I just met her.

"First stop is the biggest stop." She laughed and led me towards a room she didn't show us on the tour.

"They were recording earlier," She explained, "But they should be done now." She placed her hand on the door handle and turned it. She opened the door and what I saw was best described as chaos. About seven desks were shoved in this room, cords were everywhere.

"Welcome to Smosh Games." Jordan turned to me, wrapping a thin arm around my waist. I knew this was probably a gesture of camaraderie, but I couldn't help my heart skipping a beat.

Wes's POV

I glance to my right and see Jordan standing with her arm around a guy. I have no idea who the guy is, but I'm immeadiatley skeptical. As Jordan's best friend, you think I would know if there was a guy in the picture.

"Hey Jordan." I smiled, greeting her. She let go of the guy and came and hugged me. The guy looked away as soon as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I don't know how I feel about him.

"Who's the guy?" I ask.

"Oh, guys," Jordan commanded the attention of the room, "This is Noah. It's his first day. He is gonna be apart of Smosh Squad. He's helping me collect lunch orders." Noah waves shyly. Jordan began to pointing and naming people, introducing Noah to them.

"What're we getting?" Lasercorn shouted from his chair, visibly startling Noah.

"Thai food, stop yelling." Jordan groaned. Jordan began a lap around the room, collecting complete orders from everyone, ending with me.

"Cashew chicken with a Mountain Dew?" She quizzed herself.

"Correct," I grinned, "Text me later."

"I shall." She smiled, leaning in to hug me and kiss my cheek.

Noah's POV

I watched jealously as Jordan kissed Wes. I followed her to other offices and watched as she collected orders from everyone. We walked to the last office, a room I hadn't been in yet. But inside were Courtney, Olivia, Keith, and Shayne.

"This is your office, sorry you weren't here for big reveal." Jordan apologized.

"It's fine." I smiled, "So that's my desk?" I pointed to the last desk avaiable.

"Correct." Shayne said, without looking up.

"Okay, what do you guys want? We are getting Thai food." Jordan asked around, collecting the last of the orders in the office. We left the room once again.

"Okay, last stop, I swear." Jordan promised. She opened a door labelled : ANTHONY PADILDO.

"So this is Anthony's office?" I asked, feeling out of place.

"Yeah, I just got to get the keys to his car." She placed her phone on top of the desk, closer to me than her. She started rummaging through drawers, searching for keys, when her phone buzzed three times.

"Will you check that for me?" She asked, not looking up.

"Uh sure." I picked up the large phone.

"Just read it out loud."

"Um, okay." I started reading, "Wesley: Hey you didn't text me. Wesley: So what's up with the Noah guy?" I looked up and Jordan was frozen. I continued, "Wesley: you are so crushing right now aren't you." I froze, eyes wide. Jordan bolted up from the desk.

"No more of that." She snatched the phone, "Got the keys."