Elevators

Jordan's POV

God dammit  Wes. I walk quickly to the elevators, hoping Noah will completely drop the subject. I'm not "crushing" on him, I'm simply admiring his physique...often. I clicked the button, praying the elevator would come quickly.

"Did you know it's storming outside?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, why do you think I decided to take Anthony's car and not just walk?" I smiled.

"Yeah, but like it's worse than it was this morning." He explained. I shrugged, clicking the elevator button again. The elevator arrived and we stepped inside.

"So how do we pay for thirty orders of Thai food?" Noah asked, leaning against the elevator wall, blocking the buttons.

"I typically hand the cashier the list and then hand them Anthony and Ian's card. It's used for "office expenses"." I explain.

"Oh I get it." Noah nodded. Suddenly, the elevator stopped. I looked around, the power to the elevator went off. One dim light was lit above us.

"Oh you have to be kidding." I looked up to Noah, who was now in front of my face, inches away.

Noah's POV

It's now or never. Take the fucking chance.

"Noah, what're you doing?" Jordan asked, hand on my chest. Shit.

"I got..."Think. "Scared."

"Aw Noah," Jordan pitifully smiled, "It's okay. It's just the storm."

"I know, it just freaked me out." I scratched the back of my neck. Fucking smooth.

"I'm gonna text Anthony and Wes, let them know what's going on." She sighed. She pulled out her phone and typed diligently.

"So what's the story there?" I asked, slightly nervous of the answer.

"What story where?" Jordan looked up to me.

"You and Wes." I sat down, knowing we weren't moving for a while, "I saw you kiss him earlier."

"Wes?" She asked, "Oh ew. He's my best friend. It's nothing like that, I swear."

"Oh, alright." I laughed.

"So what's your story, Noah?" Jordan asked, "I don't much about you except you're eighteen and cute." She slid down the wall next to me.

"I didn't mean to say the last part," She added, "Not that I didn't mean it, I mean." I watched as her ears turned a deep shade of pink.

"You aren't too bad yourself." I laughed and nudged her shoulder. Something about her made everything come easily, even a weak attempt of flirting.

"Well," I continued, "I don't really know where to start." I admitted.

"I have an idea." Jordan grinned.

"And what's that?"

"Never have I ever."