Loverboy

Jordan's POV

"Yeah, I'm so serious." I exaggerated, eating my cashew chicken.

"Noah, the new guy," Anthony repeated, "tried to kiss you."

"Correct." I nodded.

"Holy shit." Ian laughed.

"Do not tell anyone." I warned, "I'll kick your asses."

"Well, besides this super awkward encounter," Anthony chuckled, "do you still want to be assistant producer/ handler?"

"I mean, duh. Noah agreed to put it behind us." I explained, "But seriously, don't be weird about it. The only people who know will be me, him, you two, and Wes."

"Okay." Ian smiled, "Well, you and loverboy and the rest of the crew need to be here Saturday morning for a production meeting."

"We need to figure out some shows for them."

"Well, I know Noah is a picky eater." I pitched, "He ordered plain noodles at the Thai place. If you could do something with that."

"We'll figure it out on Saturday." Anthony shrugged.

"Does Smosh Games have anything else scheduled for filming today?" I asked, finishing my meal.

"I don't think so." Ian said with a mouth full of curry.

"I'm going to Wes's apartment later." I declared to Anthony, "Peace."

"Tell lover boy and company that they can go home."

"Stop calling him loverboy." I snapped.

Noah's POV

There was a knock on the office door. The door opened, revealing Jordan.

"Hey guys, I'm Jordan. I know we've met, but now I'm your assistant producer. You guys are free to go home, but be here at eight in the morning on Saturday for a production meeting." She turned her back to leave the room. I rushed out of my seat to catch up to her.

"Hey, Jordan!" I rushed to get her attention. She turned around on one foot, then looked kind of deflated.

"Do you want to hang out today? My house?" I continued.

"Noah." She sighed, " I thought we put what happened behind us?"

"We did. I did, but we can be friends, right?" I suggested.

"We can. But, like I said earlier, we just met." She crossed her arms. I didn't know what else to say.

"We'll get lunch on Saturday, you and me." She proposed.

"It's a date." I confirmed, "Wait, not a date. Like, we will do that thing on that date. Just two people going to lunch." I stumbled over my words. Jordan smiled warmly.

"Goodbye, Noah."

A/N
I would really appreciate it if you guys would give me feedback on what I'm posting. It's really easy to be confident in what I post with no other feedback, and I would love to make this story better for the lovely readers