A Long Night

Jordan's POV

I practically stormed into the Smosh Games office to see Wes sitting down on his phone.

"You invited Noah to our night?" I whisper-yelled, "And you gave my unconscious body to him?"

"Yes. And yes." Wes smiled.

"Why the fuck did you think that was okay?" I stepped closer.

"The poor guy's car broke down, Jordan. He was going to be here all day waiting for  a tow truck." Wes frowned, "I can uninvite him if you want..."

I sighed, "No. No, it'll be okay. As long as he doesn't try to kiss me again."

"And you don't be weird about it." I added quickly.

"Deal." Wes nodded and stood up, "Let's get out of here."

"Woah, woah. You aren't off that easy. Why was Noah holding me?" I demanded.

"Because I needed to come in here."

"Why?"

"To test what would happen when your light-sleeping ass woke up in Noah's arms." Wes grinned wide.

"I hate you."

"You love me." He stepped towards the door, holding it open for me before walking out.

Wes and I walked out of the office and went back to meet Noah at the elevator. He was pacing back in forth, not doing anything in particular.

"Noah, are you ready to go?" Wes asked.

"Ye-Yeah, totally." Noah blushed, avoiding eye contact with me. Wes pressed the button to call the elevator. I stepped closer to Noah. He already seemed nervous.

"Noah, I want to apologize for my reaction earlier." I half-smiled, "Wes told me he asked you to hold me for a minute then got caught up looking for his keys."

"It's okay." Noah tried to laugh, "Wes told me you were a heavy sleeper, I didn't think you would wake up."

"I'm actually a light sleeper. And Wes is actually an ass." I cut my eyes towards my best friend, making Noah laugh. The elevator dinged and we filed into the small cabin. We made our way down to Wes's car and all climbed in, chattering away.

"Noah, we have to educate you in the ways of a Jordan and Wes sleepover." I stated. Wes nodded in agreement.

"Oh god, is this where you tell me about an orgy?" Noah spoke quickly, with his eyes wide. Wes and I began to laugh loudly, Wes quickly falling into his Elmo laugh.

"No." I smiled.

"Oh thank god." Noah mumbled quickly, his words running together.

"First things first, we go to the store. We have a very specific list." I explained.

"We have to buy a onesie, a multiplayer party game, at least two movies, junk food, and soda." Wes listed.

"You buy a onesie every single time you hang out?" Noah questioned.

"Don't question the traditions." I warned, "And it's not just us. You have to get one." I smirked.

"I'm in for a long night aren't I?" Noah mumbled.