Attack

Noah's POV

"I'm taking Jordan home." Wes declared as he walked around the apartment, collecting Jordan's things into his arms.

"Is she okay?" I sat up.

"She will be." Wes sighed, "I'll tell you about it when I get home. Stay here." He disappeared back into his bedroom and walked out with a bookbag on his back and Jordan curled in his arms.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes." He said before closing the front door behind him.

Anthony's POV

I was sitting at home, watching Dr.Who, when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the time, 1:28 am. I stood up and checked the peep hole, Wes face flooded my view. And in his arms, was my little sister. I threw the door open.

"Is she okay?"

"She had a panic attack," He whispered, "She didn't say what happened."

"Well, take her to her room I guess." I scratched the back of my neck. Wes disappeared down the hall and returned moments later.

"Thanks for taking care of her, Wes." I smiled, "Sorry you had to come over here."

"Don't worry about it." Wes shrugged, "I'll see you later." Wes turned and left the house. I locked the door and turned off the lights. I walked into Jordan's room, just to check on her. Her phone was buzzing like crazy on her desk. I walked over to check it.

Noah: what happened?

Noah: are you okay?

Noah: im so sorry about the kiss

Noah: can we talk tomorrow?

I looked from the phone to my younger sister.

Kiss?