Sleepover

Noah's POV

Following Jordan and Wes around the store and then eventually into Wes's apartment was a unique experience. I felt like I was really apart of their friendship. They had welcomed me as their own. It was around four when we got to Wes's apartment, Jordan and Wes immediately disappeared into the kitchen, throwing the tons of junk food we'd bought into bowls.

"Noah, my dear?" Jordan laughed. My heart skipped a beat when she said my name.

"Y-yeah?" I stumbled over my words.

"Be a doll and come take over for me?" She smiled through the slot in the wall that revealed the kitchen, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Yeah sure." I walked over to the kitchen, which was in complete disarray. Bags and bowls everywhere. Jordan wandered off before I could say another word.

"C'mon Noah." Wes nodded his head, indicating for me to move.

"What needs to be done?" I looked around.

"First things firsts," Wes poured chocolate into a bowl, "Tell me about your feelings for Jordan."

I nearly choked on the piece of popcorn I had thrown in my mouth.

"Oh come on," Wes laughed, "I'm big and clumsy but I'm not an idiot."

"I-I don't have f-feelings for Jordan." I could feel my body tense.

"Noah, the sooner you confess, the sooner I can help you." Wes grabbed two bowls off of the counter and walked away.

"Well, uh," I followed him, carrying two other bowls, "I tried to kiss her earlier. It was the biggest mistake I've made today."

"Oh, I know." Wes chuckled. I stared in bewilderment. "I'm her best friend remember?" Wes added.

"Y-yeah..." I mumbled.

"Don't worry about it Noah, it's probably out of her mind."

Jordan's POV

He tried to kiss me. Kiss me. My day kept running through my mind while water was running down my body. I turned off the water and shook my head from all the strange thoughts running through my mind. I checked the cabinet for a towel to find an empty cabinet.

"Wes!" I called. There was a knock on the door.

" I need a towel." I sighed.

"Um, where would I find that?" Noah mumbled through the door.

"Noah?"

"Yes?"
"Where's Wes?"

"Where are the towels?" Noah retorted.

"In Wes's bedroom probably, across the hall." I sighed. Part of me resented Noah for being nice to me, it made my feelings more confusing. Soon after, Noah knocked on the door. This time opening it slightly and hanging a towel on the hook next to it.

"Thanks, Noah." I smiled.

"No problem Jordan." His voice indicated an equal smile.

"Noah?"

"Yeah?" Noah responded.

"When I get out of here, your ass better be in a onesie."

"It will be." Noah chuckled.

"I look forward to it." I smiled, drying myself off and finally slipping into my onesie.

Noah's POV

I was in my large cow onesie, that Jordan talked me into buying after finding out I like cows, sitting on the couch. Wes was seated on the other end in his giraffe onesie and holding a Wii controller. I heard the bathroom door open and watched as Jordan walked down the hall. She was covered in green and her face was covered by the hood of her crocodile outfit.

"Nice!" Wes shouted next to me. She started doing a funny dance and laughing.

"Get your ass over here so we can play." Wes laughed.

"Your ass is going down." Jordan promised.