Thai Food

Noah's POV

"Noah." Jordan whispered, moving away.

"I just fucked up didn't I?" I put my head in my hands. Kill me.

"It's just..."Jordan sighed, "I just met you, today. And I'm going to be spending a lot of time with you from now on... It just doesn't feel appropriate."

"Yeah, I understand." I sat up and picked my shirt up off the ground next to me. How could I be so stupid? Since when am I so brave?

"Um, I want you to know..." I started, "I'm not like this. I usually don't try to just kiss girls I just met. So please don't think I'm a sleazeball."

"I didn't think you were."

"And I only did any of this because you're pretty and I feel, like, the need to be cool and smooth and stuff around you." I couldn't stop rambling, "And I wouldn't ever objectify you or blame you for this. It's all my fault and I'm so sorry."

"Noah."

"And we can totally forget this if you want to, no hard feelings. Just, I don't want this to get in the way of our jobs."

"Noah."

"If it comes to it, I'll quit. I don't care. I mean, I care, but I don't want to ruin this experience for either of us."

"Noah!"

"What?" I looked at her.

"The power's on. Get up." She smiled, "And it's behind us if you want it to be." She grabbed my hand and helped pull me up. We stood there, Jordan leaning on me tiredly, until the elevator dinged and the doors open.

"Let's go get Thai food." Jordan wrapped her arm around my waist and we walked out to the lobby.

Jordan's POV

"I feel weird sitting in my new boss's car." Noah mumbled.

"Well," I shrugged, "Think of it as you are just driving around with your assistant producer and your boss isn't even here." I pulled into the Thai parking lot and handed Noah the list of orders.

"Wait, I have to do it?" He stuttered.

"Consider it a hazing." I smiled.

"Aren't you supposed to be my handler or something? You take care of me?" Noah smiled.

"Not my official title, not my job." I laughed, "I'll go in with you."

"Oh thank god." He whispered quickly. We got out of the car, walking quickly to get out of the rain. The restaurant was pretty empty besides the older couple sitting in the corner. I watched as Noah nervously walked up to the cashier ordering all of the food and handing them the company credit card. He rejoined my side and we waited for about thirty minutes for all of the food.

Noah's POV

Once we got back to the office, we passed out all of the orders. Then, Jordan went to Anthony's office and I went to mine.

"Well there you are." Shayne laughed, "Have fun being a lunch lady?"

"Oh yeah totally," I sat down, "Got trapped in an elevator with Jordan for like thirty minutes."

"Oh shit, really?" Keith laughed.

"Well, yeah." I shrugged, "What did you guys do?"

"Sat here," Courtney explained, "We were talking to Ian and Anthony for like an hour. We just got back in here."

"How was being locked in an elevator with Anthony's sister?" Olivia questioned.

"Well." I started, "I tried to kiss her."