Kiss Me

Wes's POV

Hours of playing Super Smash Bros passed and I could tell Jordan was warming up to Noah quickly. The pizza was gone and the sun was down.

"How about we watch some movies?" I suggested.

"Sounds fun." Jordan smiled, "My thumbs could use a break." I stood up and put in a movie I knew would work in Noah's favor, The Blair Witch Project. It was the one movie I've ever seen Jordan truly frightened by.

"Wes don't do that." Jordan spotted the case of the DVD.

"You'll be okay," I smiled, "You have Noah to save you."

"Wes, I won't be able to sleep tonight!" She pleaded.

"You will be okay." I promised. I turned around and watched as Jordan prepared herself for the movie. Noah had his arm around the back of the couch, just above Jordan. Nice move, Noah, nice move.

Jordan's POV

I decided my best defense against my least favorite movie in existence was to go to sleep. I leaned in close to Noah, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Would it be okay if I fell asleep on you?" I whispered. Noah furiously nodded. I kicked my feet toward the other side of the couch and placed my head onto Noah's lap. I closed my eyes and listened as the ads played on the DVD.

"Are you actually going to sleep?" Wes laughed at me.

"Yes," I frowned to the ceiling, "Because you're an asshole who plays scary movies."

"You can't even complain," Wes retorted, " You're all cuddled up against Noah."

I looked up to Noah, who was looking straight ahead at TV.

"I'm cuddled against Noah because he is my good friend who doesn't play bad movies to scare me."

"I'm the good friend?" Noah smirked down to me.

"Because I'm the best friend." Wes smiled.

"You're right Wesley, you are the best friend. You are also the asshole friend." I smiled. Wes started coughing.

"Guys, I can turn off the movie, but I think I'm getting sick." He covered his mouth, "I think I'm gonna go to bed, I gotta get up early. I'm sorry." Wes turned off the DVD player and excused himself from the room. I sat up out of Noah's lap and grabbed my phone from the table.

To Wesley: bullshit you're sick

I put my phone back on the table and looked at Noah.

"What're we gonna do now?" He asked innocently.

"Kiss me."