A Proposal

Wes's POV

I was sitting at my desk, editing the latest Game Bang for the channel. The rest of the office was empty, everyone left after recording and eating their lunch. The door opened wide, revealing Jordan.

"'Sup?" I asked.

"We gotta talk." She closed the door behind her and sat down in Mari's chair next to me. I immediately paused the video and turned to her.

"What's up?"

"You know Noah? The one that was in here this morning?"

"You did introduce him to me." I smiled.

"For starters, he read your texts about me "crushing" on him, which I'm not."

"How did he read those?" I laughed.

"I asked him to read them to me while I was looking for Anthony's keys." Jordan was speaking quickly, which is never a good sign.

"You have to stop doing that."

"No shit." She snapped, "Anyway, then we got locked in the elevator and shit, and he tried to kiss me."

"He what?" I gasped.

"We played never have I ever and I told him I had never kissed anyone and he said we could change it and tried to kiss me, I'm freaking out because part of me wants him to kiss me and the other part doesn't and I don't know what to do. What do I do?"

"First, you take a breath." I placed a hand on her shoulder, "So you do have a crush on him then?"

"No!" Jordan shouted defensively.

"Then why do you want him to kiss you?"

"I...I don't know."

"How about, we stop talking about it and go to my place and we'll watch movies and eat pizza. Deal?"

"Totally deal." Jordan placed her head onto the desk.

"I'll be done in maybe an hour or something." I went back to editing as Jordan fell asleep. I finished editing in about forty-five minutes and collected my stuff. I didn't want to wake Jordan so I picked her up into my arms and carried her out of the office.

Noah's POV

I was sitting in the lobby of the offices, waiting on a towing company to call me back, when I saw Wes carrying Jordan.

"Hey, Noah." Wes smiled, "What're you still doing here?"

"My car broke down. So I'm kinda stranded until this company calls me back."

"How about you just come over to my place. Me and Jordan plan on ordering pizza and watching movies. As long as you aren't secretly an axe murderer or something." He laughed, slightly shaking Jordan.

"Jordan is actually staying the night, if you want to stay too." Wes grinned, "I'll bring you back here tomorrow and we'll look at your car.

"I- That sounds fun." I smile.

"Well," Wes paused, "Can you hold Jordan really quickly? I forgot something in my office. I'll meet you at the elevators." Wes stepped closer to me, holding Jordan further from his chest than before.

"Don't worry, she's a heavy sleeper." He smiled, walking off. I walked over to the elevators. I expected to struggle way more than I was, Jordan was really light. I smiled to myself, half excited and half terrified of the night ahead of me. Wes was still nowhere in sight. I looked around then looked down to Jordan. Fuck.

"Noah, what the fuck do you think you are doing?"