Big Mistake

Noah's POV

"K-k-kiss you?" I was internally freaking out.

"Yep." Jordan slid closer to me.

"W-why?" I felt like my chest was caving in.

"We won't get past what happened today until you kiss me. Then it will have happened and we can move past it." She shrugged.

"B-but it would be your first kiss." I pointed out.

"Noah."

"Jordan."

Jordan leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck,

"Kiss me."

I leaned forward and met her lips half way and closed the space between us. I felt a surge of electricity shoot down my body. Jordan pulled back.

"Why haven't I done this before?" She whispered. Before I could respond she pushed her lips back onto mine. Holy shit. I placed my hands on her shoulders, lightly pushing her body away from mine.

"We gotta stop." I whispered. Jordan slid back to the other side of the couch.

"I'm sorry." She looked me in the eyes then darted out of the room.

Jordan's POV

"Wes." I slammed the bedroom door behind me.

"Wes." I repeated myself, climbing onto the bed and shaking his slumbering figure.

"Wes!" I cried out.

"Hmm?" He mumbled sleepily.

"Wes I need you to wake up right now and take me home."

"Why?" He groaned, rolling over toward me.

"I did it." I felt hot tears running down my face, "I did it and I'm freaking out and I need Anthony."

"Jordan?" Wes shot up when he saw me clearly, "What's going on?"

"I-I need to go home." I felt my body crushing me from the outside inward.

"Okay. We'll go home." Wes held me close to his warm chest, "You'll be okay. I'll get you home." I felt my uncontrollable shaking begin to slow.

"I'll go tell Noah." Wes laid me down on the bed and left the room. I worked hard to slow my breathing, the way Anthony had showed me. I had just made the biggest mistake of my life.