{Chapter 2}

My possessive Vampire Boss
_________

_Chapter 2_

"I have to go meet him. This seems important. Otherwise, he wouldn't have sent this letter to me" I try to convince him. I don't understand why in the world he wouldn't want me to go there. This man can't be that bad, can he? "Fine, go! I'm not stopping you, I can only warn you. Go meet him and you will regret it for the rest of your life" He warns me with a seriousness in his voice.

There is something going on and I really like to find out what it is. "Thank you, Mr. White for your warning. But, I don't need your permission to go and right now I should go to work. This is my first day after all, and I would really like to keep my job" I tell him kind of annoyed. Leaving him standing there speechless and probably confused. I walk past him and begin to work. I will meet this Mr. Black guy after work, and besides he can always wait for whatever it is he wants with me.

 Black guy after work, and besides he can always wait for whatever it is he wants with me

"That would be all today, Miss. Summers. You can go home now" Mr. White tells me as I finish putting the books that have been returned, to their rightful place. "Thank you, Mr. White. Have a good afternoon" I tell him. Sadly my first day is over. I loved being around all those books, it's so relaxing and lovely. I simply adore being here. I remember the letter that this Mr. Black guy sent me and I'm going to find him and meet him, wherever he is.

I have no idea where I could find Black C.E.O Enterprises Holdings Inc. Wow, that's a mouthful to say. Not have I heard of this place and I'm sure it's very far from my home, seeing as I have never noticed it before. And, I know every building around my apartment and neighborhood. I know everything around my apartment, since I walk everywhere and I'm the type of person who sees what is happening around me.

I'm not really sure if I really do want to go or not. My mind hasn't been made up yet. But, I'm kind of curious to meet this man and see what he wants, then I can go home and forget this whole thing ever happened. The only problem is that I have no idea where to go. I could always use the GPS on my phone, my very old phone. But, that can't be trusted. The GPS always leads me somewhere else, so I have learned not to trust and follow it. However, that doesn't mean that I can't try to use it, maybe I will get better results than I have done all the other times I've tried to use it. And, if it doesn't bring to the place where I want to go, I can always go home and try again later. Perhaps I could ask Mr. White about it. Since he may know this man that wants to meet me, he would probably know where I can find him.

At last, after one and a half hour later the GPS lead me to a gigantic building. I know I'm so far away from home. On the huge building are big black letters that says 'Black C.E.O Enterprises Holdings Inc'. It looks like I have found the right building I have been looking for. It only took some time, but with time things get done. The building itself is mostly gray, but also contains some white color. It's a very sad looking building, from the color choice. This is the place, if not then there are two companies with the same name. My GPS actually lead me to the right place, how amazing is that? This doesn't usually happen.