{Chapter 27}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 27_

"TELL ME WHERE THE HELL SHE IS!!!" Jason yells at who knows who, is he talking about me? I don't get why he would be here to save me? Yeah, I know he's my boss, and she's supposed to care about me but that doesn't explain everything. Stuff is being broken and thrown into walls. I put my hands over my ears to not hear all of the yelling and noise when something is being thrown at the wall, I do not like yelling and there are many swear words in those yells. The man stands up and takes my hand. "Come on, lets get you to a save place" He says, and he leads me out of this room and way from all this noise.

By the way that he's holding my hand I know that he's not a vampire since his grip isn't as tight as it is when vampires are holding it, oh thank god. The only vampire I really like is Jason, well I like him better when he's not this angry. "Where are we going?" I ask him since I don't even know my way around this place and I don't really want to go back to the place where I woke up in, only the thought of that place triggers all of the memories of the pain I went through there. Even if it happened just few hours ago, I think. "Somewhere where you can not get harmed" He confesses as he pushes me into a room, the room is very dark. The man switches on the light switch and once the light is on I see that this room is like any other room is this strange place.

Something surprises me when I look more around the room. There is someone else in the room and I smile when I see his face. It's Liam White, the man that I haven't seen in so long. I'm kind of happy to see him again since it has been forever since the last time I saw him or even heard from him. "Liam, what are you doing here?" I ask him and eye him carefully, I can not believe that he is really here. The man that brought me here to this room leaves, only leaving me here with Liam. "Taking what should have been mine all along" Liam states, his voice is dark and scary. What does that even mean?

I look at him to see if his face can give me the answers I'm looking for but nothing. "And what is that?" I ask him confused, if his face is emotionless than it is better to just ask him and hope he will give me the information that I need, not everyone has been that kind to just say everything straight to my face and I'm getting tired of it. You have no idea how frustrating it is. "You, of course" He says and I see a smile on his face but this smile is not a happy one, it's more mischief. "Me?" I ask him, even more confused. He takes me in his arms and just holds me but I don't like it when he's holding me. I love being in Jason's arms.

I would do anything just to feel his arms around me again, I don't know why, there's something that I forgot, and I can't remember but I know it is about Jason. "Yes, you. From the moment I saw you, I knew I had to get you and I had you in my grasp, but when that little son of a bit-" He starts to say but I cut him off before he has the chance to say anymore. "Don't say that word mister, but please continue your story" I warn him. He gapes at me and hesitates before he starts speaking again after my rude interruption, but I just don't like it when other people swear. "He took you away from me but don't worry because you'll be mine soon, you will forget him and be with me, and he will be left lone with everything he deserves" He almost yells at me, but he's trying to calm himself down, he knows I don't like yelling.

"You're a... a...a-" I start, but he cuts me off. "I'm a what, Emma. Tell me what I am" He says, challenging me, when did he become this desperate person. I feel like there is more to the story than I know. Like I knew something was wrong with him when I got that letter from Jason, and he tried to stop me, now I know for sure that they have a past, but this is something deeper and I have to find it out. "You're a bad person" I say angrily. I am getting very angry at him. "That may be true, but the man you claim to know is more evil than any soul that has ever walked this earth" He tells me and laughs a little, his laugh is so cruel.