{Chapter 16}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 16_

It took one and a half hour to only show me half of his house, but it felt a whole lot longer than it was. We haven't even eaten yet. That is so totally my fault. I was so excited to see everything that I insisted that we looked around more until he said it was enough. Well he only said that because my stomach growled and he heard it. So, he wants me to eat. I know now, that it turns out that this house isn't as empty as it looks.

He just bought it a few weeks ago and is still decorating it, and he works too much at the company that he doesn't have enough time to decorate this large house. From what I've seen of this house, is so beautiful. Also he collects many old things, but some of it are family heirlooms. I don't get how he can live here, I mean this is beautiful and everything but why living here all alone?

He told me that he lives here all by himself. Not even his staff live here with him. They always leave late at night. I kind of feel sorry for them since they must be exhaustive when they leave late at night and they have to come early the next morning. While we are eating we are chatting with each other. There's never silence. I think we are getting along pretty well right now.

"Tell me at least one interesting fact about yourself" He asks me. "If I tell you something interesting about me, then you have to tell me your darkest secret" I tell him. He knows me but I don't really know who he really is. Besides as I'm now living with him, not that I have any choice in the matter but I want to know the man I'm living with and work for. He sighs. "Fine I will tell you my darkest and deepest secret, but only of you do the same" He says with a smirk.

"All right, well I have something to say but I have no idea if that is my darkest secret but I've never told anyone this story, well expect for my diary. All right here goes nothing" I start but I to myself. "You see, I'm adopted" I whisper. Jason looks beyond surprised, of course he surprised to know that I of all people am adopted for real.

"Now tell me your biggest secret" I say, trying to change the subject right away, I don't want to talk about this. "Fine if you insist on knowing my darkest secret" He stops talking and takes a deep breath. "I'm a vampire" He confesses. My eyes widen. He can't be telling the truth, can he? "A what?" I ask, shocked and surprised at his words. "Of no, we're starting with you. Tell me your story and I will tell you mine" He tells me and I frown.

What? He wants me to tell him everything. I have never told anyone this story, not even Maria. I've only written it down in my diary, but it was a long time ago. I don't think I will be able to do this. "Ok I will tell you. When I was just a new born baby I was left by my birth parents in the forest to die. I was unwanted. There I said it" I told him nearly crying but one tear still leaks down my chin from my eye.

I wipe away the only tear that fell from my eyes. "As promised, I will tell me you my story. But I will tell you the story in the living room, since it's can be long" He tells me. We stand up and walk to living room. Besides, we were done eating, we had finished a long time ago, we had been talking since then. We sit down on the couch. I had no idea that he even had one.

He is just the kind of guy that doesn't relax since he likes to work too much. "You might want to get comfortable because this is going to be one hell of a story" He tells me. This can't be that long of story, now, can it? "Then it is better that you start with this long story" I say. "I am a real vampire. I can even prove to you that vampires are reals" He tells me. I don't know if I should believe him or not.

How can I possibly believe that vampires are actually real? It's crazy. Aren't vampires supposed to only exists in horror stories just to scare little children and teenagers. "How are you going to prove to me that you are a real vampire?" I ask him, but he only laughs at me. "Like this" He says, and then he disappears, out of the blue. How is that even possible? I blink to make sure that he really disappeared.