{Chapter 25}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 25_

"Will it hurt?" I ask him. It does sound pretty scary that he's going to be inside my mind. I thought that the mind and everything that happens inside it is personal and only for yourself. "Yes, it will. Now, shut up" He commands me. And I was just beginning to like this guy, I guess I was wrong to do that. "Before I enter your dump mind, I need to send a message to someone" He tells me and leave the room. He leaves me here alone in an unknown place, could this get any better? I need to be somewhere, I have no idea where or why but I just feel like I have to be somewhere special. I cannot remember anything that happened before I came into this horrible.

Why am I left here all alone? This place gives me the creeps but this room is still pretty. Even if I only like this room I still don't like this place, wherever I am. I mean, just few minutes ago I was feeling a pain that I've never felt before and never want to feel again, it hurt so much. Sebastian comes a little while later, and he's angry, I think. He picks me up by my arm and forces me to look into his eyes, yep he's definitely furious. His eyes are even more red as blood than they were and I don't like it, he's even scarier than before since he's this angry. His face is so pale that he could use a sunbath to make his skin look more human like or at least tan and look handsome. I doubt he can be with those eyes that freak me out.

His grip is starting to hurt a little and I just know that it will leave a bruise or at least a mark on my skin. "I'm done playing nice" He says through gritting teeth. What does he mean by that? Even when he thinks that he's not like Jason, he definitely is like him. Both of them are so alike, both of their personalities are so much alike that it's like they're brothers or something. But Jason is the good brother while this guy is evil brother. "I don't have to enter your pathetic human mind, I'll just feed on you" He says, grinning evilly. Judging by his face, this will not end well, for me at least.

What does he even mean that he's going to feed on me? The last time I checked I'm not food, nor do I look like one. Wait, don't vampires drink human blood. I can't believe that I forgot about that, I'm going to be vampire food, he's going to drink my blood. My eyes widen with the thought drain my body of blood. He's not a good person anymore. I don't like this side of him. I want the guy who gave me food and not trying to eat me alive. His face shows no emotion and that does scare me, more than I've ever been in my life. My heart starts to pound in my chest again. "He has never fed on you?" He asks wickedly, he smirks.

I don't think that, that question is meant to be answered, it's kind of obvious. And I'm pretty sure he knows the answer himself. Why would Jason ever feed on me? Does he even drink human blood? Of course, he does, he's vampire after all, so he need to drink human blood to live just like human needs food and water to live. But that doesn't mean he's going to take my blood, I want to have my blood in my veins, where it's supposed to be. I shake my head to answer his questions, I know I don't have to but I really don't want to make him any angrier than he already is and who knows what might happen then so it is best I stay out of his way.

Slowly he removes his hand on my wrist and I hurry to back away from him, I don't even know if it is possible or not but somehow I'm less afraid of him than I was before and I have no idea how. Now that I think about it, he is a very nice man- I mean a vampire, the only problem is that he has a bit of a bad temper that can get the best of him. I swear that if he would fix his horrible temper, than even I would want to be with him, he is pretty handsome. Hey, don't judge me, I'm a girl and newly single, so I'm allowed to think like that, right? I think any girl would fall for him but somehow I feel like I love someone else, I just can't seem to remember who. I know it's not Adrian.