The Last Therapy

Last day of March

Mistah J was back here in Arkham but I couldn't see him for 3 days. I was so busy.

It's not that I am considering him unimportant. I was just really busy plus he was not allowed to have any sessions yet but today is different.

I'm having a session with him later. Dr. Arkham was impressed with my work with The Joker. He insisted that I keep up the good work but I still should never forget that my life is always at risk when in Arkham. 

As if Mistah J's gonna let anyone hurt me.

***

"Harley girl. Finally, you're here. I missed you."

"Hi puddin'. Ya missed me? I missed you too."

I sat on his lap and we started our therapy session.

He was telling me stories about his escapades and some of his classic jokes.

"Ya' know, Harley. I'm getting tired here in this old, rotten asylum. I'm not crazy. I just do it for fun"

"Yes, puddin'." I just agreed to everything he said

I was smiling while I was hugging my puddin'.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. I brought you something."

He was smiling at me. Aww.. So cute.

I pulled out the stuffed toy cat out of my lab coat and showed it to him.

"Babycakes, you're the sweetest. Give daddy some kiss"

I kissed him. I was enjoying it but some asshole just had to ruin all the fun.

"Time's up, Doc. " It was the guard. He left after informing me

Time's up? That fast.

My puddin' noticed that I was making a confused face.

He laughed.

"It's been an hour pumpkin." He wispered to my ear.

"Really?" I was shocked.

"I'll miss you too, baby" He wispered to my ear. His voice was husky, it gave my chills.

I stood up and gave him a flying kiss.