Smarkle- I'm smarter

Hello Lovely readers!

Believe it or not, I currently have over 600 readers for this oneshot series! I am actually so happy. Thanks for all those who requested future oneshots. Please feel free to request more! I want to see what my readers would like to read. 

I promise that there will be more Lucaya, Rucas, Riarkle, Joshaya and yeah! I'll even write one for Zay and Maya if you want. 

Anyways this One shot will be in third person and about smarkle. 
------------------------------------------------------
SMARKLE- I'M SMARTER

"I'm usually the smartest one!" Farkle complained to Lucas and Zay as they sat at Topanga's studying for their mid-terms that were coming up. "You both clearly wouldn't understand!" 

"Hey!" Zay said with the most offended face he could have possibly pulled. "Wait, can you help me with this math question?" Zay pointed at his textbook that was stained from the hot chocolate they had earlier. 

"Well here comes the girls so we could always ask Smackle," Lucas chuckled as the girls walked into their hang-out. "Shouldn't you three be studying for mid-terms?" Lucas asked as they all took a seat. Riley sat between Maya and Lucas, while Smackle sat beside Zay awkwardly since there was no space beside Farkle. 

"That's funny ranger rick, you think I study." The blonde beauty replied taking out her phone probably checking for a text from her boyfriend Joshua Gabriel Matthews. 

"Well you should," said a voice from behind. Everyone turned to find Josh. Maya being Maya ended up jumping on his back. The rest of the group laughed, except for Farkle. He seemed to be in deep thought from what the group assumed but Smackled was slightly worried. 

As the group continued to talk and catch up with Josh,  Smackle turned to her boyfriend of three years. "Hey," she said trying to take his hand. From what she learned, taking someone's hand and squeezing it showed support and trust. She wasn't sure why but Farkle has done it enough to her for her to know. 

Farkle finally decided to look up as she reached her hand out. He pulled his hand back a bit and closed his textbook, placing his notebook on top. "Hi," he said in a flat voice. 

"How is your studying going?" Smackle asked trying to break the sudden ice. Out of everyone it was easiest to talk to Farkle, he was the one who understood her intellect. 

"Okay," he said not really making eye contact. It seemed that he was packing up, but Smackle didn't want him to leave yet. 

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked concerned. The rest of the group noticed the sudden change of mood but decided that it was probably better for Smackle and Frarkle to talk alone. 

Farkle seeing the group's worried faces he asked Smackle if they could go outside. Smackle nodded as Farkle took his bag and went out the doors and into snowy New York. 

"Look, there isn't much that's wrong. I'm just used of being the smart one. I just don't know what kind of territory I'm treading in currently." Frakle explained to a confused Smackle.

"What do you mean?" She shivered. 

Farkle quickly took off one of his many jackets that he had on and placed it onto Smackle. "I'm just usually the most intelligent person in the room. But you are my intellectual superior." Smackle nodded. She had learned that that was a signal for someone to continue their statement. "I thought it wouldn't be a problem, but it is beginning to bother me again. I just don't understand why!" Farkle exclaimed. 

He took a seat on one of the empty chairs and placed his head into his hands. Smackle wasn't sure what to do. It was usually Farkle comforting her if she ever felt much. She took a few small steps closer to him and started rubbing his back. An action she was used to receiving from Farkle. 

He soon looked up and into his girlfriends eyes. "Does that not give you more a reason to learn?" She asked in a slow and calm voice. "If you want I could act like Riley." 

Farkle gave a small chuckle at his girlfriend's playful comment.  "I don't want you to change. I don't want you to dumb yourself down either. I love you for who you are. I'm just not sure I love the fact that you are possibly smarter." 

After the words I love you Smackle completely tuned the rest of the sentence out. "You what?" 

"I don't want to dumb you down. Look you are smarter but you are right, it does give me a reason to learn more and other things. And it gives us a reason to have more study dates. I know how much you enjoy being in the library. " Farkle was still rambling when Smackle interrupted him. 

"I love you too," she said slowly making sure he heard.

"Oh! I didn't mean to put pressure on you!" Farkle explained suddenly standing up. "If you aren't ready or comfortable you don't have to love me back. I would like it if you did but- " 

But once again he was soon interrupted by Smackle. This time with a hug. "No, I love you. " 

Farkle soon let out a sigh of relief, "well, I love you too. And I accept that you are my intellectual superior." He smiled into her hair. They stood there like that for awhile longer as their friends smiled at them through the window.

----------------------------------------------------------
SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE

I have just been really busy, so sorry

Anyways Like, Comment, Follow and request an oneshot or something. 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed. Please tell me what other couples you want to read!

People change people ~ Girl Meets World