Joshaya- Jealous

Okay I know that I write a lot of Joshaya... But idk... I enjoy writing for them. 

So this was sorta a request. The outline is that Josh gets jealous because Maya hangs out was Zay a bit too much. If this happens in the show... to say the least I'm excited for jealous Josh. 

This will be in Josh's point of view. 

Sorry for not updating sooner... Hope you enjoy. Lot's of love!
________________________

JOSHAYA: JEALOUS

Okay, Maya once again had plans with Zay. 

Maya was now 21 and I 23. We had been playing the long game for years, and Zay has become her best friend besides Riley. Or that's what she tells me. 

I trust Maya, with all my heart. The only problem is that every time I see her around Zay, laughing, I get this feeling at the pit of my stomach and my teeth clench. Is it jealousy? No! Joshua Gabriel Matthews does not get jealous. It's just not something I do. 

I had been meaning to end the long game, but every time I plan something she is either busy with Zay, busy with Riley, on a double date with Huckleberry and my niece (with you guest it, Zay), spending family time or something else. The rare times I spend with her I keep. It even slips my mind to tell her that I'm ready for a real relationship. 

Now I'm not even sure she wants one with me anymore. It has taken me so long to come to this conclusion and in this time she has met and rejected countless guys but through it all there was always Zay... and maybe me. 

I was currently on my was to the Matthew's residence. They still lived in the same apartment in New York City. My brother told me that it is crucial for me to attend since there is big news. I talked to Maya and she told me Huckleberry purposed. 

I walked into the apartment to find Maya sleeping on the couch. No one else seemed to be in the house. "Maya," I whispered while trying to shake her awake. "Maya," I said again. 

"Five more minutes," she murmured. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water. She wasn't planning on waking up soon. 

I dropped my bag onto the dining table, took my glass of water and simply sat down in the chair near the couch and turned on the TV. Maya hearing the sounds of screams woke up with a startle. 

"I'm trying to sleep here!" Maya exclaimed clearly upset that the screams interrupted her nap. 

"Well I'm trying to watch a horror movie here," I replied calmly taking a sip of water. 

She rolled her eyes and sat up patting the seat beside her. I acted like she wasn't there and kept looking at the scream. She gave me a playful glare. 

I was about to say something when the door to the apartment opened. "Matthews!" Screamed Zay. 

"Zay!" screamed Maya. She patted the seat beside her and he gladly sat there. They soon rocketed themselves into a conversation. 

I rolled my eyes and got up from the chair. Yeah, it was partially my fault for not taking the seat beside her sooner but it honestly would not have mattered. She would have rocketed into a conversation with Zay no matter where he was sitting. 

I quickly took out my phone not feeling comfortable in the third wheeling position and texted my brother asking when he was coming. I soon got a call. Old people And how they don't know how to use electronics. "Yes?" I said through the phone.

"Traffic!" Was the only reply I got before the line cut off. Great! 

I scrolled through my phone and went through my messages texting some friends hoping they would text back and just pretending to be busy. Zay and Maya were still at the couch having the conversation of their lives. From what I could hear they were talking about the Lucas and Riley wedding. 

I simply could not take it any longer. I pushed myself off the counter I was leaning against and walked straight to the door. 

"Josh where are you going?" I heard Maya ask. But I was already putting in my earbuds and tuning the whole world out. "Hey," Maya said as I walked down the hall. I made it to the street when Maya decided to run out only wearing a black tank-top and light flannel. Her denim jeans weren't helping her keep up with my long strides.  

"Josh!" She yelled. I decided to turn my music up not really wanting to argue or anything. "JOSH!" She exclaimed louder. 

Everyone seemed to be looking at us as I turned around. Are they a couple breaking up? I heard someone ask. 

She was now running to where I was standing. "You're making a scene." I reply turning around. 

"Stop," she exclaims grabbing a hold of me. "Where are you going?" 

"Just go back to Zay," I said through gritting teeth. 

"Why are you acting so distant?" 

"Why do you not have time for me anymore?" I asked letting everything go, " you are always around Zay! You never seem to have time with your boyfriend anymore. Wait, I'm not even your boyfriend because you haven't given me the time of day for me to tell you that I'm in love with you!" 

She looks at a loss of words because of my outburst and I take it to continue. "I'm not the one distant you are! Every time I decide to tell you that I want to end this someday stuff and actually do something there is this voice at the back of my head constantly telling me that you don't like me anymore that you're with Zay and I'm just there!" 

"Josh," she begins. "Are you jealous?"

"No!" I exclaim throwing my arms in the air. 

She looks around and drags me into a more private area since we were beginning to make a scene. "Are you sure?" 

"Yes!" 

"So you are jealous?"

"No!"

"Really, because I find jealous Josh quite interesting." 

I look her straight in the eyes as she says that and she begins to laugh. I couldn't control myself and joined in on the laughing. 

"Josh, I like you. I love you. I have been waiting eight years for you to say something! I don't like Zay, I love you! There isn't a need to get jealous!" She explains chuckling to herself. 

"I told you I'm not jealous." I whisper taking a step closer to her. 

" And I'm an unicorn," she chuckles taking a step closer. 

"I heard, now this is just a rumor, that kissing an unicorn can give you good luck." 

"I don't know, try it." At that we shared a sweet kiss that seemed to have lasted minutes. 

"Now let's see if it did." 

I take her hands and look her straight in the eyes. Taking out the ring box I had in my pocket since her 20th birthday and asked "Instead of being my someday. Would you mind being my always?" 

She smiled and nodded. As I placed the ring on her she reminded me kindly about how lame that was. 

"I guess we should tell the Matthews we got another engagement to celebrate." She chuckled as I took her hand and guided her back to the Matthews residence. 

"I think we should leave it as a surprise." I simply say with a smile that will forever be plastered on my face. 

---------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the fluff!!!!!

Okay, Vote if you do what Josh did when he was "third wheeling"

Comment, vote and follow.

PLEASE COMMENT SOME REQUEST, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT! 

People change people ~Girl Meets World