Smarkle- Get to know me

I  got exams to study for so this is gonna be a quicker oneshot then usual...... Maybe, we'll see where it goes as I write. I am so sorry for the lack of updating but I'm thinking about writing a story (Not girl meets world based... maybe. Comment if you want that) but I honestly suck at making cover art.... 

And to top that off I got exams so I'm to say the least struggling, and I get panic attacks here and there and stress is a close enemy of mine. So hope you enjoy and yeah. 
-------------------------

SMARKLE: GET TO KNOW ME

It was the last day of exams for Smackle and Farkle, they were both ready to leave the placed they loved so much and prepare for a new year. 

They walked out of the school hand in hand, some students would throw them weird looks but most sighed at the sight of young love. 

Farkle was going on about one of the questions from the science exam that they had just took. Smackle on the other hand wasn't listening, not because she found him annoying but because her mind was somewhere else. 

"What do you think Isadora?" Farkle asked turning his head to her as they both stood at the cross road. 

"Pardon?" She replied. Farkle didn't seem fazed that his girlfriend hadn't heard him. He chuckled lightly and squeezed her hand. 

"Where's your favourite thing in New York?" Smackle randomly asked, "and I don't mean the library, like something in New York that you can't find anywhere else." 

"Oh," puzzled Farkle. "Everything I guess. I'm not quite sure how it could be possible to only have one favourite thing about New York." 

Smackle smiled, "like what?" 

"Well both the things I can take with me and the things that will always stay here," Farkle tried to explain. 

Smackle seemed to be really interested, Farkle wasn't sure why but he wasn't about to complain. Perhaps she just wanted to know more about the city she lived in. He knew that she wasn't very popular among her classmates in here previous school, and friendships weren't her main priority. 

"Like how I can't take Central Park with me to Italy or how I can't take Topanga's to Australia," Farkle continued to explain. Smackle simply nodded, slowly but surely. Farkle smiled at that, over time Smackle has been remembering certain gestures that signaled for certain things. "Come on, I have something to show you." 

Farkle took her hand and guided Smackle through the crowded streets until they reached his favourite place in the world. 

"Dr. Em's scientific hunger," read Smackle. "What's this? Is it a science house for weirdos or is it a diner?" 

Farkle chuckled, "both! My Dad and Mom used to take me here. You were allowed to play with your food by mixing it or whatever your heart desired. The mixtures were also really colourful so I never really complained about eating veggies." 

"Since it has a connection to your family and you value your family and friends above all, this place has a significance," stated Smackle. "So there is a mental connection there." 

Farkle continued to chuckle. Of course Smackle was trying to relate his childhood diner that meant so much to him to a scientific reason. 

"You could say that," said Farkle, "let's grab a snack." 

---------------- 

"That place isn't as bad as it looks," stated Smackle as she walked out the doors of the diner. "The way you described it made it sound like a messy place for kids to attack their parents." 

"Well it surprisingly isn't," smiled Farkle. "How about we go somewhere else." 

Farkle continued to lead Smackle around the busy streets of New York, acting as a tour guide. Pointing out places that had a significance to him, eventually he lead them to Smackles neighborhood. 

"Walking me home so soon?" Questioned Smackle, "I wanted to continue your tour of things you find significant in New York."

"Well this is our last spot," Farkle turned to look at Smackle, taking her hand and guiding her towards her house. "Where you live, I know that it can change over time, but right now you live here in New York with your friends and your family.  You have an immense significance to my life. You being here in New York, just makes my love for this city stronger." 

"Thank you?" Stuttered Smackle. 

She wasn't quite sure what to say, but she knew that Farkle wasn't done his spew. 

"One day, we'll walk around New York with you guiding me to all the places that have significance to you. Until then, I can't wait." He took Smackle's hands and began to rub circles with his thumb. 

To Farkle's surprise it was Smackle to made a move, she slowly but surely moved in for a short but meaningful hug. 

----------------------------------------

Sorry for not writing in a while.... 

Exams. New Semester. Science. English. School in general. 

Hope you enjoyed. 

And remember, even if the show has come to an end, our love and lessons from it continue. Keep trying to get other networks to pick it up, don't give up. Let's fight for our show. 

People Change People ~Girl Meets World