Smarkle- Adventures on Christmas

Okay, so I originally started writing this story on Christmas Eve. However I forgot to publish it and I haven't had time to upload it until recently. I am really sorry about that.

This is Smarkle one shot number two and number two on the Holiday theme. I'll write a Joshaya holiday oneshot before the new years here in Canada. (Comment where you are from)

Hope you enjoy and happy holidays!!!

Third person writing

------------------

SMARKLE- ADVENTURES ON CHRISTMAS

They had just finished their secret Santa with Riley, Maya, and Zay. Farkle was walking Smackle home. They we're standing close to one another. Shockingly enough both of them we're comfortable with the proximity. Smarkle's hands we're dangling by her side, Farkle saw this and took his hand out of his pocket. 

He lightly grazes it against Smackle. She gave no reaction. He didn't know if it was because she didn't feel it or because she was distracted by the world. Or perhaps she was over thinking something. He did it again, with no given reaction once again. He let out a soft sigh and looked into one of the windows of the diners to find a couple that couldn't be much older than him and Smackle looking into the other's eyes. 

Suddenly he felt a hand grab onto his. "Farkle look!" She exclaimed, she pointed across the road to this group of carolers and a Santa in front of a large Christmas tree. 

Farkle smiled kindly to his girlfriend. "You want to go check it out?" 

She nodded. "I want to experience a normal person's Christmas. Which means listening to carolers and seeing a fake Santa that parents allow kids to sit on." 

He gave a light chuckle as he pulled his girlfriend across the street safely to the tree. They made their way to the front by Smackle elbowing her way through and Farkle looking back to apologize. She admired the carolers and the tree as Farkle admired her. 

After about five minutes Smaller turned to Farkle, "let's leave," she said plainly clearly bored now. 

She took his hand and pulled him away from the scene. Farkle looked back one more time to admire the scene that his girlfriend seemed to enjoy.

They continued to walk down the street to get to Smackle's house. 

"Excuse me," they heard from below. They glanced down and saw a lady that could only really have been two to four years older than them. "Do you have any spare change? I recently ran away from home." 

"Well why exactly would you run from home?" Smackle asked in somewhat of a harsh tone.

"I didn't want to," at that moment a tear slid down the lady's cheek. She was vulnerable. Farkle glanced at his girlfriend to see her face soften. She may not experience the same feelings but she sure has learned somethings over the year. 

"What happened?" Farkle asked, letting go of Smackle's hand to get a tissue from his coat. Being the gentleman he is, he handed the tissue to the poor girl who was spending the holidays alone. 

"My parents recently filed for divorce. My dad had been cheating on my mom for over six months. She thought she could find a way past it, but I guess she couldn't." She explained wiping away her tears. "I just don't understand why someone would give up so easily on someone they love." 

"It'll be alright." Smackle said to the girl. "If the divorce papers aren't finalized they haven't given up yet. Tell them what you told us. Your family will still continue to love you. We have a friend who used to only have half a mom, now she has a full family with a loving mom and dad at whole. Things get better if you allow it. That's one thing I learned from constantly being around this guy." Smackle lightly shoved her boyfriend at the mention of him. 

He let out a light chuckle before turning his attention to the girl who looked frozen from the cold of New York. "Here's twenty bucks. I don't really have more on me. Get something warm to drink and get home. No one should spend the holidays alone." 

She got up with a smile and did as Farkle said. 

"You are really getting the hang of this emotions thing Isadora." Farkle commented. 

"Isadora?" Smackle said surprised, he rarely ever used that name. 

"I thought it would have been a good moment to use the name." He said with a nervous laugh.

"Well, the only reason why I'm getting the hang of this emotions thing is because I'm around people who love me. Which includes an amazing boyfriend who is patient, understanding and loving. So thank you." 

"Merry Christmas Smackle." Farkle said taking both of Smackle's hands. 

She looked forward to find them at the gateway to a garden dressed in Christmas lights and celebrating families.  

Farkle gave her a kind smile and lifted her head up to the Mistletoe above them. 

"Merry Christmas Farkle," was all she could say before Farkle gently took her face and kissed her lightly. 

"Let's go explore the garden," she suggested after he kissed her. 

"I'd like that." He gleamed. "Oh and Isadora, I love you."

"I love you too Farkle Minkus." She smiled and did something she often saw in sitcoms, she lifted her toes and kissed him on the cheek. 

She was so used of him always making the move she thought it wouldn't hurt for her to make a move this time. 

He gave her one of his charming smiles as he lead her into the garden of Christmas and holiday cheer where he had secretly hidden her Christmas gift. 

They had originally agreed to not get each other gifts but he decided to either way. They walked to the middle of the park where there stood a Christmas tree  as big as their love for one another. 

"It's beautiful," Smackle said in awe.

"Just not as beautiful as you," Farkle said under his breath. Smackle must have heard up because she suddenly became tense. The situation was awkward for her, not often would she be called beautiful or even cute. "I'm sorry, I  didn't mean to-" Farkle soon tried to explain, 

"It's fine, let's continue walking around," she tried to reason. 

"No not yet," she looked at her boyfriend confused. Suddenly beautiful music began playing and couples around them were dancing. 

"What just-" She was confused. Where did the music come from? Is this something they do at the park?

"May I have this dance?" Farkle asked stretching out his hand. He hoped that this wasn't too awkward of a situation for her to be in. She looked into his reassuring eyes and nodded ever so slightly, taking his hand. 

They were rocking side to side calmly until they heard a screaming sound. Suddenly her head shot up as her boyfriend gave a light chuckle. He gestured her to go forward and follow the noise, which she did. He followed closely making sure to never let her out of his sight. 

"It's a record player, I always wanted one of these. It looks so old and the wood that must had been used. Farkle this wasn't necessary." 

"I know, but I wanted to." Farkle smiled. "Merry Christmas Smackle!" 

"Merry Christmas Farkle!" 

And that was their second kiss under a mistletoe, they just didn't know it. 

--------------------------------------------------

Okay, sorry for the late upload.

Like I said I'll try to upload a Joshaya holiday oneshot before  2017

Until then COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF

People Change People ~Girl Meets World