Chapter 5

(unedited)

Bikers, Chains and Bad Boys: Chapter 5

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I did was groan. Light poured into the window next to my bed and directly into my eyes. I rolled over, trying to get away from the searing pain in the back of my eyes.

"Good morning, lazy asses." I cracked an eye open. My eyes were sore and I'm sure there were plenty of crusties formed in the corners of them. I peered above my blanket, spying Andy on the other side of the room, cup of coffee in hand. I scrunched my nose at the smell. I almost wanted some. Almost.

My head throbbed with a dull ache and my neck was sore. As I sat up, I let the blanket fall off of me and noticed my pillow had fallen onto the floor at some point in the night. No wonder my neck hurt.

"It's almost 11." He said.

My eyes shot open in surprise and I looked at Andy. He raised his eyebrows at me. "Are we late?" I asked frantically. I tried unsuccessfully to untangle my feet from the blanket.

"Yes." He snapped, eyes squinted in frustration. I gasped, tugging harder at the blanket. It felt like it was mocking me, getting tighter and more tangled the more I tried to get out of it.

"Good God, Andy. Cut her some slack. You're gonna give her a heart attack." Jeb grumbled. I looked at him confused as he sat up in his bed, rubbing at his eyes.

"We don't open 'til noon." Tyson mumbled. His face was pressed against his pillow, looking like he could fall back to sleep at any moment. His eyes were cracked, looking at me. A slight glint of amusement shined in his eyes.

I sagged onto the bed, blanket forgotten. Andy chuckled, the false frustration had turned into amusement. The corners of his eyes crinkled as he smiled at me. I glared at him half-heartedly and grumbled. "You're all going to kill me one day."

I couldn't get myself to lay back down. I'd already slept way passed what I normally do and my legs were itching because I hadn't gone on my normal run.

"Breakfast is ready when you guys get up." I stood, the blanket falling easily from my legs and around my feet. I looked down at it. Oh, now you decide to let go of me.

++
{ (^.^) This spot right here is dedicated to my best friend Ebony Malice (check her page out on FurAffinity) because the end of that paragraph marked 420 words. Lol}
++

A loud snore broke the silence that followed Andy's statement. I looked over at Dustin, who'd managed to throw his blanket at pillow to the floor. His shirt was no where to be found and his pants looked uncomfortable with the way they were wrapped around his thighs. His head was hanging off one side of the bed, drool running down his cheek toward his hair and his feet were dangling off the other side.

"Oh, wow." Andy said. Disgust was written all over his face. "What a sight that one is." I laughed at the way his nose scrunched and his lips curled. He'd pulled his head back a little, creating a small, flappy double-chin on his neck. He looked funny.

Tyson sat up on his bed and Jeb stood up, both turning their heads to look at Dustin. Jeb grabbed his pillow and gave him a good whack on the face with it.

Dustin choked, his eyes shooting open and I think he tried to jump up out of the bed, but all he managed to do was flop like a fish and roll over, toppling onto the floor out of sight. I heard a thump and then a groan.