12: You Proud of Me?

A/N- Hair type refers to what it naturally looks like. Example: Straight, curly, wavy, etc. And I know, this one's kind of short, but I think it's adorable and I love it. :) Bye now!

-Rosalina

~~~~~~~~~~

"Watch me, Ma! I'm gonna do you proud!"

"Hey, Ma! MA! WATCH... MY NAME!... Okay, I died... BUT I'M STILL COOL!"

"Hey, MA! MA! DO YOU CARE IF I'M YELLING ALL THE TIME LIKE THIS AND IT'S REALLY LOUD?"

"Hey, Ma! MA!! SOMEONE THINKS YOU CAN'T HEAR ME BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT IN THE SAME ROOM!"

"Hey, MA! MA! JACK'S PLAYING MY LEVEL! S'AWESOME!"

"Hey, MA! MA! Were you- w're you killed?"

"Hey MA! MA! I MADE YOU PROUD!... Because I know hypothetical questions about a video game."

"Hey, Ma! MA! 'M making cookies! They're awesome! Y-You can't have any, though. Doctor said! Diabetes!"

"Hey, MA! I GOT A NEW JOB! As a science ninja!"

"HEY, MA! MA! I AM A GENIUS! S'AWESOME!"

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Ma! Ma! You proud of me?" Jack said quietly, laughing.

"Yes, Jack. I am proud of you. And I'm proud of your wife." Jack's mother looked at me with a soft smile, then turned her smile to the bundle of blankets and warmth in my arms. I, too, looked down at the blankets. The face of my newborn baby (Girl/Boy) was peaceful; (she/he) had been sleeping soundly for some time and would soon wake up.

Just as my parents made their way over to join in gawking at my little baby, (she/he) opened (her/his) eyes to take take in all of the family members. My siblings and Jack's had gathered around my rocking chair to look at my precious child. (She/He) has bright blue eyes, just like Jack, and my (Hair Type and Color) hair. (Her/His) little bright eyes continued to asses my family, but  the child soon broke into a toothless smile, earning a collective, "Awww!" from us adults. (She/He) gurgled happily and laughed before falling quiet once more. (She/He) slowly blinked, closing and opening those bright blue eyes. (Her/His) eyes, once open fully, met my gaze. My child's eyes sparkled, and I looked up at Jack, my beloved husband. He smiled at me, and I gazed lovingly back at him, smiling as well. We'd finally done it- We grew our family.

"Never in my life have I seen a more agreeable child." My mother commented.

"Oh, (she/he)'s just been a perfect little one." Jack said. He reached over and kissed the little baby on (her/his) forehead, and (her/his) blue eyes seemed to sparkle as (she/he) let out a laugh.

"Little (Baby's name)." Jack said, smiling. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Our bundle of happiness and love."