Chapter Eight

"Alright, well it's getting a little late. Andy get your stuff so we can head home. Eleanor, it is always a pleasure" Chris brought my mother's hand up to his lips, placing a soft kiss on the top of it.

"As for you Carter, thank you for keeping Andy occupied" I nodded and gave him a small smile, I avoided Andy's eyes the best I could, which was very difficult considering I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye.

"Have a good night, it was nice meeting you" Andy turned to my mom and shook her hand. "The pleasure is all mine Andrew" She smiled and shut the door behind them as they walked out. I walked back over to the counter and took a seat.

"So, how was your date?" I was being nosey. "It was nice" Was all she replied with, a smirk grew across her face. "Nice? That's it?" I raised my eyebrows at her. "Yeah... nice" She hummed and danced around the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and disposed of my food in the garbage. "Goodnight mom" I laughed as she continued to sway back and forth. I walked up the stairs and entered my room, I picked my phone up off my bed to find a text message from Pierson.

Pierson: We need to talk. Meet me in the auditorium before first period.

I ignored the message and plugged my phone into the charger, setting it on my nightstand. I can't handle all of this testosterone at once. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a new pair of underwear and a T-shirt to change into for bed. 

I hummed quietly as I slipped off my clothes and put on the oversized T-shirt and fresh pair of underwear. My phone vibrated again, I picked it up to see a text from Andy.

Andy: We need to talk, meet me by the gym before first period.

What the actual fuck was going on? I was still upset over what had happened with Pierson, and now Andy is making everything so much more complicated. Don't get me wrong, I still have feelings for Pierson, but the way Andy made me feel is indescribable, I had never felt that way with Pierson before.

What am I saying? Andy is basically my brother, and he's always hated me. Maybe I should give Pierson a second chance or maybe Andy and I could work something out... I don't know what to do anymore.

-o-

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I reluctantly got out of bed and scavenged through my drawers to find something to wear. I decided to put on a simple black T-shirt dress with a jean jacket and a pair of black and white vans.

I was still deciding on what to do, Andy or Pierson? I questioned. My mind was rushing with pros and cons.  Pierson: We have history, I know everything there is to know about him, well so I thought considering her cheated on me. Andy: Deep down he really cares. However, he's my soon to be step brother who hated my guts and used to make fun of me.

"Pierson" I reassured myself. I can't date my step brother, and Pierson does deserve a second chance. I took out my phone and decided to text Pierson back. 

Carter: See you soon

I locked my phone and took a deep breath. "I need to forget about Andy" 

-o-

I walked into school and headed towards the aud. A hand wrapped around my arm, spinning me around. I came face to face with Andy. "Carter listen-" I cut him off. "I don't have time for this right now, I have somewhere I need to be" "Carter wait-" "Let go of me!" I yanked my arm back into my possession and began to walk away.

"Just listen to me!" Andy wrapped his arm around my waist, spinning me around once more. He pulled me into his chest, our faces only centimeters apart. My breath was hitched in my throat and my heart beat sped up "Carter?" I turned around to see Pierson standing in the middle of the hallway. 

"Pierson I-" He cut me off. "Forget about it" He shook his head and rounded the corner. "Why do you always have to get in the middle of things?" I yelled at Andy, pounding my hands against his chest, tears pricking the corners of my eyes.

"Carter I-" I snapped. "Don't talk to me!" I pushed him, his back hit a locker. I quickly walked away. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be in this mess.

A/N: Well that was horrible lol, I had major writer's block so bare with me as I try to get this story going!